Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 133
  1. #106
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    WTF IS THIS? LCD TV??????? fucking nice res.


    btw mine:
    (15')
    A 21.5" at 1920x1080. After I get some more money, I am buying another one for dual panel.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #107
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    A 21.5" at 1920x1080. After I get some more money, I am buying another one for dual panel.
    HOLY SMOKES DERP
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #108
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    HOLY SMOKES DERP
    Well I need something else to hook my xbox too, as all the tvs in my room are too small. (Or broke)
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #109
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    A 21.5" at 1920x1080. After I get some more money, I am buying another one for dual panel.
    You have an alienware right?

    Cuz my screen is 1280x800 a little small.
    If you use Win please gib me the Bricopack
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  5. #110
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Well I need something else to hook my xbox too, as all the tvs in my room are too small. (Or broke)
    I want your comp. Gimme.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #111
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Waiting for a 27" to come back down in the 200-300 range before i hop onto it.

  7. #112
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk Farandula View Post


    You have an alienware right?

    Cuz my screen is 1280x800 a little small.
    If you use Win please gib me the Bricopack
    Fuck alienware. I do my own stuff son.

    I use XP, and I dont know what a bricopack is. :s I used the Uxtheme multipatcher, and then installed SlainXP for my modded theme. Rainmeter+Rocketdock did the rest of the work.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I want your comp. Gimme.
    Im selling it soon for about $2000. Just need to put in some money to build my new one first.

    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Waiting for a 27" to come back down in the 200-300 range before i hop onto it.
    27" Is a little big dont you think? Unless you hang it on the wall and sit across the room. 23 Is as big as I have gone.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #113
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Fuck alienware. I do my own stuff son.

    I use XP, and I dont know what a bricopack is. :s I used the Uxtheme multipatcher, and then installed SlainXP for my modded theme. Rainmeter+Rocketdock did the rest of the work.
    D:
    FUCK SHIT.
    FUCK VISTA.
    Can't use modded shits.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  9. #114
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    27" Is a little big dont you think? Unless you hang it on the wall and sit across the room. 23 Is as big as I have gone.
    He prolly doesn't mean a 27" tv ... he means the 2560*1440 crap? (I hope)
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  10. #115
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post

    Im selling it soon for about $2000. Just need to put in some money to build my new one first..
    2K. Dayum

    Don't think I'll get your comp



    Ah well mine iz OK just for me

    My shitty comp that is
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #116
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    2K. Dayum

    Don't think I'll get your comp



    Ah well mine iz OK just for me

    My shitty comp that is
    For whats in it, its worth the 2K. If you bought this from a manufacturer, it would cost at least 3.5K
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #117
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    For whats in it, its worth the 2K. If you bought this from a manufacturer, it would cost at least 3.5K
    Ohmahgawd.

    I think I might buy it from you
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #118
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Ohmahgawd.

    I think I might buy it from you
    Its gonna be a couple months before I can build the new one. If your still interested them Ill let you know. If not I'll just throw it on Ebay.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #119
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    He prolly doesn't mean a 27" tv ... he means the 2560*1440 crap? (I hope)
    I mean a 27 inch monitor from asus or samsung. Either that or a smaller IPS display.

  15. #120
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,901
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sorry.. Didn't realize this was a dupe... ):



Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast