Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    Owned. <3


    Xoxo
    What's with these fucking hearts and hugs and kisses? That shit is lame, quit it. You're obviously not a girl, otherwise you wouldn't be here, and if you ARE a girl, you're probably comparable to my ass.

  2. #17
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    Pfft what Jer? I know for a fact that you can't do that. You'd probably look like the guy's teacher if you tried...
    Pfft at ace for deleting my post. My recent post said exactly the same thing you just stated.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #18
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Pfft at ace for deleting my post. My recent post said exactly the same thing you just stated.
    Indeed .

  4. #19
    tradami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    What's with these fucking hearts and hugs and kisses? That shit is lame, quit it. You're obviously not a girl, otherwise you wouldn't be here, and if you ARE a girl, you're probably comparable to my ass.
    Wow, way to not be prejudice.

  5. #20
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    Wow, way to not be prejudice.
    Do you think I care? That's statistical, and you know it's true.

  6. #21
    tradami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    Do you think I care? That's statistical, and you know it's true.
    That's your opinion. Think what you want. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:24 AM
  2. this is how i solve stuff with my teachers
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:20 PM
  3. Omfg Renders!
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:52 AM
  4. Omfg Short People
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread