Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    BF2: BC was good imo.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

    xXPentarchXx (02-20-2011)

  3. #17
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    BF2: BC was good imo.
    Great game, retarded controls for the consoles for vehicles :P It confused the living shit out of me half of the time.

  4. #18
    ToXiiC VaPoRz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The House Of Commons
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    How can you not like any gender ? Are you fucking weird or something ? Do you like transsexuals or something? And the only stupid person here is

  5. #19
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post
    How can you not like any gender ? Are you fucking weird or something ? Do you like transsexuals or something? And the only stupid person here is
    Physical attraction is caused by pheromone emissions and that is all :P I have rendered the need for a "mate" useless, as I am more interested in getting further in life alone, with no extra debt to hold me down.

    HOWEVER, if I ever was in the mood for any kind of sexual interactions, either/any gender would work (as long as it's human, because anything else is fucked!)

    Any further questions off topic, regarding my sexuality.

  6. #20
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Great game, retarded controls for the consoles for vehicles :P It confused the living shit out of me half of the time.
    Ohhh i get it your a loner who sits there playing world of warcraft all day drinking code red mountin dew. Get a life.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  7. #21
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    Ohhh i get it your a loner who sits there playing world of warcraft all day drinking code red mountin dew. Get a life.
    I think you are wrong. WoW pissed me off because the game is stupid, and I do not drink fizzy drinks. I would MUCH rather have water

  8. #22
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    I think you are wrong. WoW pissed me off because the game is stupid, and I do not drink fizzy drinks. I would MUCH rather have water
    Your a flammer and a loner that screws animals wow i think you should leave mpgh immediately. What kind of a loser doesn't like soda?
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  9. #23
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    Your a flammer and a loner that screws animals wow i think you should leave mpgh immediately.
    You're an idiot, and a fail troll.


    Enjoy my ignore list.

  10. #24
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    You're an idiot, and a fail troll.


    Enjoy my ignore list.
    Go suck on your dad because he pushed you out his dick hole.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  11. #25
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your post was ignored, I hope you know, so any message you just sent me was not read. I hope you realize that you fail.

  12. #26
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    You didn't state a time period, so I am stating the best games...



    Gears of War
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    Halo 2
    Warhammer 40k
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Galaxy on Fire (if you want to consider iPod/iPhone/iPad games)
    Portal
    Your taste in games sucks.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  13. #27
    ToXiiC VaPoRz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The House Of Commons
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Your taste in games sucks.
    Yeah I was gonna say.

  14. #28
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Just let this retarded thread die kids.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #29
    greathamza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    with daves mom
    Posts
    5,607
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post
    How can you not like any gender ? Are you fucking weird or something ? Do you like transsexuals or something? And the only stupid person here is
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Physical attraction is caused by pheromone emissions and that is all :P I have rendered the need for a "mate" useless, as I am more interested in getting further in life alone, with no extra debt to hold me down.

    HOWEVER, if I ever was in the mood for any kind of sexual interactions, either/any gender would work (as long as it's human, because anything else is fucked!)

    Any further questions off topic, regarding my sexuality.
    He is saying that he has yet to hit puberty like justin beiber and his balls is only for show atm
    everybody lies


  16. #30
    Ariez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,371
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I will now go buy and play every game on the list.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast