Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post


    On average unmarried men live 9 years longer than married men
    just something to think about
    Only if the married men are stabbed to death by their wife, or overstressed by their wifing consistent need to bitch every minute.
    Im gonna sleep pce.

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    @Insomniac
    i have half a joint laying around actually. my friend told me if i needed to, just smoke it.
    i've tried weed before, i liked it, but i don't feel like using up the rest of it now, my sister's always around.


  3. #18
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i had a depression some years ago now i got a anxiety disorder

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  4. #19
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    go out with your friends and shit and like etc


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  5. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Just because you're avatar is captain america, doesn't mean you were really in the war


  6. #21
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I've been taking high doses of naproxen (a very strong version of aleve) about 6 pills a day (supposed to be 2) and I don't have a problem. Other than stomach inflammation from time to time. Maybe it creates a chemical inbalance and causes your lungs to shrink?

  7. #22
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,869
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,712
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pills are bad. Stop taking them.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #23
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Gonna make a change nah nuh nah.
    alright. will stop today fosho.
    i seem to jinx myself a lot lately
    i just said pills don't work for me last month, like they never had an effect on me
    now they do. -.-


  9. #24
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't fuck your life up with pills, I've been there too.
    It's just puberty, you'll grow out of it.

    Just go to a calm area, put up some relaxing music (Paul Kalkbrenner - Aaron, huge tip) and smoke a big fat ass joint, think about your problems, and then talk to somebody about it.

    You can always talk to me about problems if you would like?
    Just pm me your MSN and I'll try to help
    Last edited by Super Martin; 02-22-2011 at 02:23 AM.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Depression is a funny thing.

    :/ no one really understands, and you realize shit that you would normally ignore.

    Ignorance is bliss afterall.


  11. #26
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Depression is a funny thing.

    :/ no one really understands, and you realize shit that you would normally ignore.

    Ignorance is bliss afterall.
    Depression isn't a funny thing at all, retard.

    I've been depressed for ages, I'm lucky that I got over it.
    Depression fucks up your life.

    You're right, you realize shit that you normally wouldn't, but do you know what shit you're realizing?

    Terrible shit.

    Depression ends, either when you suicided, or when you've got a shitload of friends backing you up, and I'll try to do whatever I can to make other peoples' life a lot more reasonable to live for.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Martin For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (02-22-2011)

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLicker View Post
    Depression isn't a funny thing at all, retard.

    I've been depressed for ages, I'm lucky that I got over it.
    Depression fucks up your life.

    You're right, you realize shit that you normally wouldn't, but do you know what shit you're realizing?

    Terrible shit.

    Depression ends, either when you suicided, or when you've got a shitload of friends backing you up, and I'll try to do whatever I can to make other peoples' life a lot more reasonable to live for.

    MMMmmmmm, the irony of depression is funny.

    Honestly you people don't get the simple stuff sometimes.


  14. #28
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    MMMmmmmm, the irony of depression is funny.

    Honestly you people don't get the simple stuff sometimes.
    No, ''we'' don't, because ''we'' can't think clearly about stupid normal things anymore, ''we'' think only about the bad stuff, and ''we'' just don't want to live anymore.

  15. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Thing is, i've analyzed my problems well (i hope)
    I'd often wake up at like 3am and just jog or walk around outside til like 4am or 5am just thinking about things
    I know i rely on close friends too much, and those closest friends have left me
    with that trust barrier of mine being broken down, i'ts hard for me to trust anybody
    i also would like to talk to people about it, mainly people who i know well personally because it'd be easier for them to understand based on mutual friendships and knowing my environment and all. I would like to talk about it with them ,but at the same time i hate wasting their time and bothering them by putting my burdening weights on their busy shoulders. I wouldn't really call this depression because well i don't know. It's just a weird moment. I noticed that when we are and good and all, we can help others that are in the shithole, breakups, lost of friend or family member, the whole shebang. but when we're in that situation, we need somebody else. Though I can help many others by being empathetic , when i'm in a rut, i can't get out of it because i'm so clouded with negativity and it's hard to get through that cloud because I tend to over-analyze things, i get so worrisome and think too much.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 02-22-2011 at 02:34 AM.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Super Martin (02-22-2011)

  17. #30
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Thing is, i've analyzed my problems well (i hope)
    I'd often wake up at like 3am and just jog or walk around outside til like 4am or 5am just thinking about things
    I know i rely on close friends too much, and those closest friends have left me
    with that trust barrier of mine being broken down, i'ts hard for me to trust anybody
    i also would like to talk to people about it, mainly people who i know well personally because it'd be easier for them to understand based on mutual friendships and knowing my environment and all. I would like to talk about it with them ,but at the same time i hate wasting their time and bothering them by putting my burdening weights on their busy shoulders. I wouldn't really call this depression because well i don't know. It's just a weird moment. I noticed that when we are and good and all, we can help others that are in the shithole, breakups, lost of friend or family member, the whole shebang. but when we're in that situation, we need somebody else. Though I can help many others by being sympathetic, when i'm in a rut, i can't get out of it because i'm so clouded with negativity and it's hard to get through that cloud because I tend to over-analyze things, i get so worrisome and think too much.
    Well spoken, my friend.
    Now, add my MSN, you're slow.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast