Thread: xbox/ps3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Seriously dude... sections are there for a reason...
    So are Abortions, But look at you.


    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    add Taylored or Die
    i'll play mw2 or CoD4
    Xbox or PS3?
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JacketJr For This Useful Post:

    Anti (02-23-2011)

  3. #17
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Mabinogi, I Am Lovin' The Comebacks.

  4. #18
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    So are Abortions, But look at you.
    Your ignorance is amazing. I hope it gets you eaten by owls.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  5. #19
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    So are Abortions, But look at you.




    Xbox or PS3?
    Because I was worth having born. Please come up with something thatll at least make me giggle. Or anyone else. These horrible comebacks are killing me...

  6. #20
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    Mabinogi, I Am Lovin' The Comebacks.
    He's a retard.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  7. #21
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    Mabinogi, I Am Lovin' The Comebacks.
    Lol ikr?
    /too short
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  8. #22
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    No you wouldn't. Im used to ps3 controls though haven't played xbox in a while i used to be dirty.
    Ahem, you're talking to a Competitive Sniping CoD4 legend here.

    @Everybody, stop flaming each other.
    It's obvious he put this thread in the wrong section, stop reminding him with the constant replies. People make mistakes. Jesus Christ.

  9. #23
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


    Ahem, you're talking to a Competitive Sniping CoD4 legend here.

    @Everybody, stop flaming each other.
    It's obvious he put this thread in the wrong section, stop reminding him with the constant replies. People make mistakes. Jesus Christ.
    Thank you for understanding thanks +rep !
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  10. #24
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    So are Abortions, But look at you.




    Xbox or PS3?
    XBOX baby
    idk when i'll be on but probably soon if bro's arent
    and im faded so idk if i will

  11. #25
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Because I was worth having born. Please come up with something thatll at least make me giggle. Or anyone else. These horrible comebacks are killing me...
    If You Want Her To have better comebacks maybe you could get the cum back from your moms face.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (02-23-2011)

  13. #26
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    XBOX baby
    idk when i'll be on but probably soon if bro's arent
    and im faded so idk if i will

    I have to go plug in my xbox! my ps3 is in my 55 inch right behind me oh yeah
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  14. #27
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    Thank you for understanding thanks +rep !
    He may think that, but we understand you are dumb


    And I will be on you like this for a while.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  15. #28
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    If You Want Her To have better comebacks maybe you could get the cum back from your moms face.
    Ima dude but im getting a new pic any ways so ... no more mistakes
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  16. #29
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Ahhh, I Missed The Sweet Burns From The Flamers.

    Shows How Stupid You Really Are With A Keyboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabinogi View Post


    Ima dude but im getting a new pic any ways so ... no more mistakes
    I know. Typos...

    No one Flames My Friends.

  17. #30
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post


    He may think that, but we understand you are dumb


    And I will be on you like this for a while.
    Well get off, Im not gay.
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to JacketJr For This Useful Post:

    Anti (02-23-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast