Thread: who are yours?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 163
  1. #136
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,705
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,608
    Quote Originally Posted by rouge55 View Post
    @Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Obama
    @Czar
    @Backstabber

    &

    @everyoneonmyMSNfriendslist




    Everyone else is a faggot.
    NO U'RE THE FAGGOT
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    J (03-02-2011)

  3. #137
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    ehm...
    @Sam
    @Spectre
    @Saboteur
    @Evelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by rouge55 View Post
    @Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Obama
    @Czar
    @Backstabber

    &

    @everyoneonmyMSNfriendslist




    Everyone else is a faggot.
    we'll , but your a dumbfuck who cant read that you had to say 4 ppl
    @
    @
    @
    @
    Last edited by Markus; 03-02-2011 at 06:54 AM.

  4. #138
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Obama
    @Czar
    @Backstabber
    @Blubb1337
    @Saboteur
    @Jason
    @Hassan
    @Boombox
    @Empire
    @Evelyn
    @bombsaway
    @Void
    @helldemon
    @Sam
    @why06
    @ Everyone on MPGH, your all great in one way or another, so if I didn't mention you, it's because My hands are getting tired form all the shift + @


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

    AeroMan (03-02-2011),[MPGH]Boombox (03-02-2011),Hassan (03-02-2011),[MPGH]Liz (03-02-2011),Metalforce (03-02-2011),okled (03-02-2011),why06 (03-02-2011)

  6. #139
    ChocoBoyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    @Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Obama
    @Czar
    @Backstabber
    @Blubb1337
    @Saboteur
    @Jason
    @Hassan
    @Boombox
    @Empire
    @Evelyn
    @bombsaway
    @Void
    @helldemon
    @Sam
    @why06
    @ Everyone on MPGH, your all great in one way or another, so if I didn't mention you, it's because My hands are getting tired form all the shift + @
    tO me its Alt + @ xD

  7. #140
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    @Liz
    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Obama
    @Czar
    @Backstabber
    @Blubb1337
    @Saboteur
    @Jason
    @Hassan
    @Boombox
    @Empire
    @Evelyn
    @bombsaway
    @Void
    @helldemon
    @Sam
    @why06
    @ Everyone on MPGH, your all great in one way or another, so if I didn't mention you, it's because My hands are getting tired form all the shift + @
    Oh thats why u didnt mention me.

  8. #141
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    GOD
    m3
    Headshawt/roxas
    endrat.

    Only one person is still here. Shows a lot of about mpgh nowadays

  9. #142
    Hell_Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love causing havoc
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    4,195
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @Melodia
    @Void
    @why06
    @Hassan

    I'm sorry for those who haven't made it to the above list D=
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

    Hassan (03-02-2011),Melodia (03-02-2011),Void (03-02-2011),why06 (03-04-2011)

  11. #143
    Metalforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    8
    No one wants to love ol Ghost
    The lesbians next door asked me what I would like for my birthday.
    I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex
    It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said
    I wanna watch.

  12. #144
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Don't agree with the whole popularity contest thing, but if I had to pick 4 people

    @Hell_Demon <- Made me seem like a big fkin nub and still does.
    @Void <- best programming bud, but is major pedo.
    @NextGen1 <- Legendary, nuff sed
    Hmm... 4th is tough, lots of ppl could be here, but i'm going with
    @crushed <-for the lolz
    Also would include in my list:
    @Lolland
    @whit <- arbiter between CA Hacks and Programming, most least offensive troll ever met
    @Brinuz <- that 1 C# guy
    @Jason <- Even though does stupid programming contest. ;l
    @B1ackAnge1 <- diserves his own page dedicated to him. Single-handedly created the REZ Modding craze that's become so popular. And was an excellent mentor while he was here.
    @Toymaker <- was Prog mod while when I joined. good guy, helped a lot.
    @Virtual Void <- lmao at that.
    @Melodia <- only girl in the programming forum I think o_O. Mainly hangs out in COD, but good friend of HD so has my respect. Usually comes in and spams stuff about "learnz to code" then leaves
    @jon <- RIP
    @Jetamay <- jerk keeps leaving, but impossible not to include
    @Longevity <- also very elusive
    @Obama <- my staff pick
    @Evryone else I didn't mention.
    Last edited by why06; 03-02-2011 at 12:04 PM.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

    Hell_Demon (03-02-2011),Melodia (03-02-2011),NextGen1 (03-02-2011),Synns (03-03-2011),Void (03-02-2011),whit (03-02-2011)

  14. #145
    'Bruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,890
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Void <- PedoWaldo44 rofl
    @why06 <- He was minion -> Mod when i just joined MPGH at programming section
    @Hell_Demon <- He is a bitch for not including him on his list. Die.
    @Hassan <- nab
    @Jason <- nab
    @NextGen1 <- nab.. oh wait.. (jk ) He knows what he does. Thats why i like him.
    @Virtual Void <- Troll
    @Lolland
    And the rest of the section..
    .
    .
    .

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

    Hassan (03-02-2011),Hell_Demon (03-02-2011),Jason (03-02-2011),NextGen1 (03-02-2011),Void (03-02-2011),why06 (03-02-2011)

  16. #146
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,011
    My Mood
    Dead
    ^^ Lol. I ain't nab noob ;D

  17. #147
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  18. #148
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,196
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,440
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Don't agree with the whole popularity contest thing, but if I had to pick 4 people

    @Hell_Demon <- Made me seem like a big fkin nub and still does.
    @Void <- best programming bud, but is major pedo.
    @NextGen1 <- Legendary, nuff sed
    Hmm... 4th is tough, lots of ppl could be here, but i'm going with
    @crushed <-for the lolz
    Also would include in my list:
    @Lolland
    @whit <- arbiter between CA Hacks and Programming, most least offensive troll ever met
    @Brinuz <- that 1 C# guy
    @Jason <- Even though does stupid programming contest. ;l
    @B1ackAnge1 <- diserves his own page dedicated to him. Single-handedly created the REZ Modding craze that's become so popular. And was an excellent mentor while he was here.
    @Toymaker <- was Prog mod while when I joined. good guy, helped a lot.
    @Virtual Void <- lmao at that.
    @Melodia <- only girl in the programming forum I think o_O. Mainly hangs out in COD, but good friend of HD so has my respect. Usually comes in and spams stuff about "learnz to code" then leaves
    @jon <- RIP
    @Jetamay <- jerk keeps leaving, but impossible not to include
    @Longevity <- also very elusive
    @Obama <- my staff pick
    @Evryone else I didn't mention.
    Mine is pretty much this, except Toymaker cause I wasn't around when he was active. Oh and @why06.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

    Hell_Demon (03-02-2011),Melodia (03-02-2011),NextGen1 (03-02-2011),Synns (03-03-2011),whit (03-02-2011),why06 (03-02-2011)

  20. #149
    Hell_Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love causing havoc
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    4,195
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @Brinuz: I could only pick 4 D= And I was forced to put Mel, why and david on it and hassan brought me to this thread so I had to put him on too.

    I also like
    @NextGen1
    @crushed
    @Lolland
    @whit
    @Brinuz
    @Jason
    @B1ackAnge1 (I wonder where he went, he hasn't replied to emails in ages kinda miss him)
    @Toymaker
    @Virtual Void
    @Melodia (I love her when she's angry because of leechers lol)
    @zeco
    @ilovecookies
    @0rbit
    @.::SCHiM::.
    @House
    @lalakijilp
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

    'Bruno (03-02-2011),0rbit (03-03-2011),House (03-02-2011),Jason (03-03-2011),Melodia (03-02-2011),NextGen1 (03-02-2011),whit (03-02-2011),why06 (03-02-2011)

  22. #150
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalforce View Post
    No one wants to love ol Ghost
    I did put you.
    @Metalcore/@Metalforce.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast