Thread: It's tosh time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    And he acts like one on his show. So what?
    Guy who acts like faggot = interesting?
    IMO it's someone who's begging for attention, or a real faggot.

    I just hate him lol

  2. #17
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Guy who acts like faggot = interesting?
    IMO it's someone who's begging for attention, or a real faggot.

    I just hate him lol
    Hating because he's a famous comedian with his own tv show? Hataaaaaa

  3. #18
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Hating because he's a famous comedian with his own tv show? Hataaaaaa
    Not at all.
    He's not a comedian in my book.....Someone who goes on the internet and finds funny videos and comments on them?
    Famous = yeah
    Has own show = yeah
    Funny = nop

  4. #19
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,658
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Least humorous show ever.

  5. #20
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Not at all.
    He's not a comedian in my book.....Someone who goes on the internet and finds funny videos and comments on them?
    Famous = yeah
    Has own show = yeah
    Funny = nop
    Ah. At least u pointed out that it's your opinion instead of some other dumb fucks who call it fact.

  6. #21
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,850
    I'm not the only one lol
    Look at all the other posts here.....I think you're the only one here who likes him

  7. #22
    wjddhksl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    u gtfo retard

  8. #23
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by wjddhksl View Post
    u gtfo retard
    Who are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I'm not the only one lol
    Look at all the other posts here.....I think you're the only one here who likes him
    Does it seem like I care what others think? All I did is ask who was watching. Dayum.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-01-2011 at 10:45 PM.

  9. #24
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,658
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    On mobile so I don't see anything. It's just an empty post to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12