Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wireless Question

OK, I don't know if this is suppose to be in this section , but help me move it if its wrong.

My question is , how do you find the port number for the wireless settings on the iTouch? I want to know because I'm trying to figure out how to get on my school's wireless internet to work on the iTouch.

Btw, to login, I need Javascript, cause when you start Internet Explorer on a laptop, a pop-up comes up asking to login to the server.

So any help would really good

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
    OK, I don't know if this is suppose to be in this section , but help me move it if its wrong.

My question is , how do you find the port number for the wireless settings on the iTouch? I want to know because I'm trying to figure out how to get on my school's wireless internet to work on the iTouch.

Btw, to login, I need Javascript, cause when you start Internet Explorer on a laptop, a pop-up comes up asking to login to the server.

So any help would really good

Thank you
    Sounds like some complicated shit. With an iPod touch, it should tell you the name of your connection. All you should need from there is a pw and ur in. U said a pop up comes up saying u need to log in. Just log that in and then you should be in. Idk wtf that port number shit is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Default port is usually 80
    If it's not , then its edited at router setting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok
    ummm little more information
    I can put the username and password in the authentication thing in the wireless settings because I think iTouch 2G doesn't support Javascript. Is there an app that supports :
    1. iTouch 2G
    2. Pop-ups and maybe tabs to keep the popup open . . .
    3. Javascript ?
    And when the pop-up comes up and you click login, you have to leave it open or you will get disconnected . . .
    Last edited by supermarioh1234; 03-04-2011 at 10:04 PM.