Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    little extreme...
    For child abuse

    If you think... people rob because they know that if they get caught they will recieve a 72 hour penalty... and NOTHING HAPPENDS.
    But if we increase it, they wouldn't do anymore (Or less poeple will do it)
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  2. #17
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk Pete View Post


    For child abuse

    If you think... people rob because they know that if they get caught they will recieve a 72 hour penalty... and NOTHING HAPPENDS.
    But if we increase it, they wouldn't do anymore (Or less poeple will do it)
    if the crime is under 20$ then they cant get sent to jail and stuff . so why add a 3 year crime to a crime thats so minor
    Still love you Giggletron


  3. #18
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    if the crime is under 20$ then they cant get sent to jail and stuff . so why add a 3 year crime to a crime thats so minor
    Cause they know they can't get into jail so they'll do it again.
    I see what you did there.

  4. #19
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    The Government Needs To Step Up Or Shut Up.

  5. #20
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    if the crime is under 20$ then they cant get sent to jail and stuff . so why add a 3 year crime to a crime thats so minor
    If they got a high penalty they will not do it again
    also To reduce insecurity.
    Thats something called "democratic security""
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  6. #21
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk Pete View Post


    If they got a high penalty they will not do it again
    also To reduce insecurity.
    Thats something called "democratic security""
    agreed. but too high the security makes it authoritative.
    I see what you did there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12