Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Get ASUS, Alienware is so overpriced, but if you are rich get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I thought you were dead maynee.

Thanks
    LOLOL. APRIL 6th BE MY BIRTHDAY.

OT: Asus all the way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Asus .

Thanks
    asus .

My games;

x

Thanks
    i got ASUS and i got my monitor "kaput" in 2 days.

jezus christ!

obviusly buy alienware

TBH:

Asus:
    Monitor: FUCKING FAIL
    Stats: -.-
    Price: Good
    Overheating: 25/7 (except if you buy vent. for 50$)
    Alienware:
    monitor: fine
    Stats: excelent for gaming
    Price: OMFG
    OverheatinG: no
    Last edited by /b/oss; 03-06-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Are you fucking retarded? The only better part about the alienware is the i7..

And its like .3 difference, WHO GIVES THE FUCK..

For an extra 300 bucks, mahhh cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I thought you were dead maynee.
    nah yo im alive bruh. and im gettin the asus + 80GB intel ssd + sidewinder X8 mouse, unless anyone has any other accessories i should get instead. total i hab to spend = 1700.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by richdude212 View Post
    Great list I'm glad to see your thinking for the future but college and video editing don't need a gtx 460 and a core i7. Like @George W Bush said you can get a decent laptop for those things for less than a grand.

how can you mention someone with spaces in their name.. [ME.NTION=9302]George W Bush [/ME.NTION] doesn't work
    This here is a retarded post. Don't comments on things you don't know about. Not everyone uses Windows Movie Maker.

I think the Asus is the better option especially with the accessories you said you're going to get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ASUS vs. Alienware: Gaming Laptops, Fight!

ASUS and Alienware are two of the most popular gaming laptop manufacturers. Alienware of course specializes in gaming computers, while ASUS sells gaming computers under the G label, with the most popular choices being the G51, G60 and G73. Anyone looking to buy a gaming laptop will probably end up looking at these two companies.

The question is - which should you actually spend your hard earned money on? This article takes a look at both ASUS and Alienware to determine which is most worthy of your cash.
    Pricing

ASUS vs AlienwareWhen it comes to price, there is very little competition between ASUS and Alienware. ASUS beats Alienware in every instance, and sometimes by a wide margin.

For example, compare the Alienware M15x and the ASUS G51JX-X1. Both of these systems start at $1199, but the ASUS G51 massively outperforms the Alienware of the same price. The Alienware comes with a Core i3 processor, while the G51 comes with a Core i7. And while the basic Alienware comes with fairly anemic Geforce 240M graphics, the ASUS G51 comes with the much more powerful Geforce GTS 360M. The Alienware also has less RAM and a smaller hard drive.

Of course, it is possible to upgrade the Alienware so it is more competitive with the G51JX-X1 on performance. However, these upgrades are costly. An Alienware M15x equipped similarly to the ASUS G51JX-X1 will cost over $1800, or $600 more than the ASUS product.
    Performance and Features

As is always the case with computers, the performance of a computer is largely dependent on the performance of its component parts. Consider the above comparison. The G51 would obviously outperform the Alienware M15x unless costly upgrades are purchased for the M15x, but that isn't because Alienware is poor at engineering a computer. It is simply because Alienware charges more for hardware than ASUS.

One area where Alienware can boast of an advantage over ASUS is design. Alienware products have a unique look to them, and this is further enhanced by the AlienFX lighting system which can be adjusted by the user. Gamers will fall in love with the fierce looks of Alienware laptops. Although it may seem shallow to fall in love with a computer over its looks, you do have to use it every day. Why not pick something which looks good?
    Quality

ASUS Gaming LaptopBoth ASUS and Alienware have had quality issues in the past. ASUS has had numerous users reporting that the G51 overheats too easily. Alienware, on the other hand, has some extremely poor customer reviews and is also part of Dell, which has a very average reputation for long-term reliability and customer service.

Although these issues may seem damning, the truth is that there is little better to recommend. Gaming laptops are somewhat fragile by nature. Packing expensive and powerful computer equipment into a small form factor is bound to result in high operating temperatures and long-term reliability problems. On the whole, both ASUS and Alienware laptops are as high of quality as you will find in any gaming laptop computer sold today.
    ASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    you can build your own computer for cheaper than either. and it would be a lot better. both alienware and asus are shit
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123