Thread: Idea...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Pull your earphone cord half way out of your ipod, it will now play in one earbud. Solved.
    That only works sometimes with certain kinds of headphones with others, it removes the low pass.

  2. #17
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Holy shit you're oblivious.
    No, I read through the whole thread, but your argument doesn't differ much from every other teenager in high school. Its not as if your raging on MPGH is going to spark changes in how your school administration views listening to music in class.

    Get your head out of your ass and go do something productive. QQ more, lil' shit.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  3. #18
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post


    No, I read through the whole thread, but your argument doesn't differ much from every other teenager in high school. Its not as if your raging on MPGH is going to spark changes in how your school administration views listening to music in class.

    Get your head out of your ass and go do something productive. QQ more, lil' shit.
    How is it an argument? How am I raging? I have an idea for something that could benefit people. Never said I could change shit. Obviously you weren't paying much attention to what I said, and more what you were thinking. Qq more? Since when was real life a video game? I am doing something productive. First, this is a thread to share an idea. Sharing is productive. Second, I'm a music producer so I produce to produce a future for myself. No need to get mad because you couldn't make it far in life b.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-07-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  4. #19
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    You should probably be more focused on DOING your work, rather than thinking up of ways to break the rules while you "work"

    Besides, its a stupid idea. If people want to have longer battery life, then turn the volume down, and charge the damn thing before going to school.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #20
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    You should probably be more focused on DOING your work, rather than thinking up of ways to break the rules while you "work"

    Besides, its a stupid idea. If people want to have longer battery life, then turn the volume down, and charge the damn thing before going to school.
    Niggas cant have nothin without someone puttin them down... Especially on this forum. All you get is negativity for good ideas. I dont see anyone dissing Ibeer. If I posted that idea before it came out, y'all woulda been like "real beer or gtfo"

    And seeing how I do do my work. And more productive when listening to music. Kinda. Makes it a tad... Null and void. Honor roll is a bitch ain't it.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-07-2011 at 02:45 PM.

  6. #21
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Niggas cant have nothin without someone puttin them down... Especially on this forum. All you get is negativity for good ideas. I dont see anyone dissing Ibeer. If I posted that idea before it came out, y'all woulda been like "real beer or gtfo"

    And seeing how I do do my work. And more productive when listening to music. Kinda. Makes it a tad... Null and void. Honor roll is a bitch ain't it.
    Umm..Hey......

  7. #22
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Just watched a video of iBeer, and have to say that it is still fucktarded. An idea doesnt become any less stupid if its carried out or not. So real beer or gtfo.

    Also, isnt honor roll for like K-8 Grades? Fucking hell I think my grandparents still kept the newspaper clippings from when I was in it. That was a long ass time ago too.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #23
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Umm..Hey......
    Wha.......?

  9. #24
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    How is it an argument? How am I raging? I have an idea for something that could benefit people. Never said I could change shit. Obviously you weren't paying much attention to what I said, and more what you were thinking. Qq more? Since when was real life a video game?
    Benefit someone in what way? Breaking your school's rules just to listen to music? Does music control your life? Yeah, sure, it could possibly benefit some people, but in the scenario of use you described, no. Also, you claim you do your work. YOU don't speak for the entire student body of your school.

    Argument - (n) a discussion in which reasons are put forward in support of and against a proposition, proposal, or case.

    EDIT: Listening to music while doing work is productive? Yeah. Sure. Since most will agree its more of a distraction.
    Last edited by Killian; 03-07-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Just watched a video of iBeer, and have to say that it is still fucktarded. An idea doesnt become any less stupid if its carried out or not. So real beer or gtfo.

    Also, isnt honor roll for like K-8 Grades? Fucking hell I think my grandparents still kept the newspaper clippings from when I was in it. That was a long ass time ago too.
    Nah, all grades. It's 3.6 gpa or higher. I used to get it easy as shit back in elementary school, but that was back when xbox wasn't around... still got it though.

  11. #26
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Nah, all grades. It's 3.6 gpa or higher. I used to get it easy as shit back in elementary school, but that was back when xbox wasn't around... still got it though.
    I dont know what kind of stupid school you go to then, because there was no such thing as honor roll in my high school.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #27
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I dont know what kind of stupid school you go to then, because there was no such thing as honor roll in my high school.
    Blame the district. I hate mine. They claim to be broke, but spend money on macs, when they have plenty of pcs, gives away ipods for doing well in school, makes the band/orchestra/choir students pay $50 every year to fund the music department, and acts like it's our fault that they're broke.

  13. #28
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Fuck your music, bet its shit.

  14. #29
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Fuck your music, bet its shit.
    To you it probably would be. Your avatar matches perfectly with what you said too. Just sayin.

  15. #30
    okled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    tirane albania
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    -94
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    omg why everyone doesnt know nokia
    i love that phone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast