Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    yea,I get your Suggestions,Once i finish the game ,i'll have a name for it of course
    Are you going to have it be a pro game, as in making a site for it. Then making money off of it somehow ?
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  2. #32
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    yea,I get your Suggestions,Once i finish the game ,i'll have a name for it of course
    How long u think it's gonna take? I wanna play it.

  3. #33
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name it:

    Apocalypse Z
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #34
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Keep us updated



    My games;

    x

  5. #35
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post
    Name it:

    Apocalypse Z
    Sounds too expected.

    I say... The Cold.

  6. #36
    zatchbell3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Keep us updated
    Will Do

    And I Would prolly have it free,If the game is really good like if im very pleased with it then i would make money on it

    EDIT:It's name is gonna be One of a kind,It will be Something really good,something you wouldnt ever think of but if you play the game you'd understand
    Last edited by zatchbell3; 03-07-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

  7. #37
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Zombie porno?



    My games;

    x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ (03-20-2011)

  9. #38
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    Will Do

    And I Would prolly have it free,If the game is really good like if im very pleased with it then i would make money on it

    EDIT:It's name is gonna be One of a kind,It will be Something really good,something you wouldnt ever think of but if you play the game you'd understand
    Fwee for us idea givers?

  10. #39
    zatchbell3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like,i just tohught this just now,i might call it Metabosis,As i just thought of it bc its the Virus
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

  11. #40
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    call it resident... no wait dead.... left for.... Naws all good names are gone.

  12. #41
    zatchbell3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amazed
    oh ok,Well when I'm making the Jungle Island Terrain right now,when i get done ill give you a Free for all demo.
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

  13. #42
    Bayzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Flirty
    sounds sick as, make big explosions


    Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

    Click Here for my AutoSpammer

  14. #43
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Man Ive always had good ideas for a zombie game. But it seems the stuff I always think of is too complicated.

    But defiantly make the game with a home base, that you have to defend against, and the player has to go around collecting supplies. Have like a 40 day time thing til the military arrives or something that the player has to survive for, with zombies getting tougher and more of them every day.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #44
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    oh ok,Well when I'm making the Jungle Island Terrain right now,when i get done ill give you a Free for all demo.
    Awesome! You're quick too. Make sure I can play it on my crappy computer.

  16. #45
    zatchbell3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Awesome! You're quick too. Make sure I can play it on my crappy computer.
    and Derpderp
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpderp View Post
    Man Ive always had good ideas for a zombie game. But it seems the stuff I always think of is too complicated.

    But defiantly make the game with a home base, that you have to defend against, and the player has to go around collecting supplies. Have like a 40 day time thing til the military arrives or something that the player has to survive for, with zombies getting tougher and more of them every day.
    Amazing idea,I'll use that idea
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast