Warning this thread contains spoilers. Feel free to append.
K I got:
Let Me In
- This boy has an apparently romantic relationship with this female vampire
- This vampire and him become very close
- Three courters way through this movie the protagonist finds out that the vampire is actually a castrated boy(who knows why unless you read the book?). Note this plays NO further significance in the film. It was originally in the book where it did, but if you just watched the film you'd be like wtf.
- This husband and wife are bioengineers and are working on something and they end up making this new species
- This species is apparently a female and is very similar to human(well, it still looks like a fucked up alien.)
- The husband ends up having sex with it, and then it runs away after having sex.
- They find it and it transforms into a male and then kills the husband. It then goes and has sex with the wife who ends up killing it.
- The wife is now pregnant with an alien baby which she signs over to the organization she was working for.
- This movie is on the list because NONE of the conflicts resolved. It created a bunch of shit and then lead on to the climax but before it actually reached the climax the director must've been like "Fuck this guys" and he ends the incomplete film with one of the protagonists walking towards the camera.
- Because the relationship between nicolas cage and that other girl was fucking retarded and also because it had a horrible ending..
Driving Angry 3D
- Because it has "3D" in it's title.
There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.
If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?