Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 78
  1. #61
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Cus 9/11 is a conspiracy shit, was organised by the amerifags.

  2. #62
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Cus 9/11 is a conspiracy shit, was organised by the amerifags.
    yay for southpark.

    but, what does that have to do with anything?

  3. #63
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't care about anything.
    Kill my parents, don't care.
    Kill my PC, don't care.
    Kill everybody I know, don't care.
    My emotions have already been killed.

  4. #64
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLicker View Post
    I don't care about anything.
    Kill my parents, don't care.
    Kill my PC, don't care.
    Kill everybody I know, don't care.
    My emotions have already been killed.

    what are you implying.


    EDIT:


    my post isnt wrong anymore
    Last edited by deadskulz; 03-14-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  5. #65
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    so wer all gonna die in 2012
    huh I guess I'm gonna go get some sleep
    Wow much signature

  6. #66
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyongytyuk View Post
    so wer all gonna die in 2012
    huh I guess I'm gonna go get some sleep
    how is that shocking?
    Every minute spent living, is just another closer to dying.

    You may die tomarrow.

    You will die in 647days 9 hours and prolly 49 min when you read this.

    Im counting.

  7. #67
    iKiLLYouCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany, Croatia
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Aaaaaaaaah 2012! Hahaha I think we're ruining our planet..so 12.12.12 would be good for us!
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro



  8. #68
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    yariteson .

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  9. #69
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    yay for southpark.

    but, what does that have to do with anything?
    dunno .

  10. #70
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    what u mean nature and satinest?
    like what u say?
    Theory of Evolution and all the "sins" are good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    You meant nuclear related explosion
    The story was release of 2 H2 which interacts with 02 to create 2 H2O
    When it interacts, it causes small explosions, but multiply it by 1million+, you get the idea
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 03-14-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #71
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Theory of Evolution and all the "sins" are good for you



    You meant nuclear related explosion
    The story was release of 2 H2 which interacts with 02 to create 2 H2O
    When it interacts, it causes small explosions, but multiply it by 1million+, you get the idea
    sins are good for you?

    Boom.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  12. #72
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

    sins are good for you?
    Lust: Nature's secured way of making sure that species would reproduce in order for species to continue

    Gluttony: Natural survival skill by eating and storing as much energy as possible to be used in situation where no food are available

    Greed: Keeping extra resources for later use or to have dominance in order to increace chance of survival

    Sloth: Natural way of hibernating through harsh condition

    Wrath: End opposing forces in order to increase chance of survival

    Envy: Support "greed" in order to increace chance of survival

    Pride: Works with wrath to show dominance in order to increase chance of survival

    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

    Boom.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #73
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Lust: Nature's secured way of making sure that species would reproduce in order for species to continue

    Gluttony: Natural survival skill by eating and storing as much energy as possible to be used in situation where no food are available

    Greed: Keeping extra resources for later use or to have dominance in order to increace chance of survival

    Sloth: Natural way of hibernating through harsh condition

    Wrath: End opposing forces in order to increase chance of survival

    Envy: Support "greed" in order to increace chance of survival

    Pride: Works with wrath to show dominance in order to increase chance of survival



    LOLWUT

    you = smart, but hell, thats what i expected, your asian

    nuke explodes,
    rage
    profit.

  14. #74
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,260
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,177
    My Mood
    Bored
    American dates are fucked up. It's DD/MM/YYYY

  15. #75
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    American dates are fucked up. It's DD/MM/YYYY
    what does that have to do with anything?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast