Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post


    How so? Theories are theories. Just because someone has a theory, doesn't mean it can't happen or the person is unintelligent.
    Your theory is that the supermoon will create tsunamis. I already destroyed that in a previous post. And in no way did I ever say that anyone with a theory is retarded; I'm saying the thread itself is retarded. The supermoon can affect the strength of the tides, but, as I said, it would require a sudden exert of force to create a tsunami, such as the result of an earthquake.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  2. #47
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    The level of intelligence radiating from this very thread is so beyond low, it makes me want to squat down, drop my pants, and rocket an indestructible nuclear dump to the center of the Earth’s core and pop this worthless fucking planet like a balloon.
    The level of intelligence radiating from your post is so beyond low, it makes me want to squat down, drop my pants, and rocket an indestructible nuclear dump to the center of the Earth’s core and pop this worthless fucking planet like a balloon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    :Pure Nig: (03-13-2011)

  4. #48
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Seems like that book, "Life as We Know It," in real life

  5. #49
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

    Your theory is that the supermoon will create tsunamis. I already destroyed that in a previous post. And in no way did I ever say that anyone with a theory is retarded; I'm saying the thread itself is retarded. The supermoon can affect the strength of the tides, but, as I said, it would require a sudden exert of force to create a tsunami, such as the result of an earthquake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    Well, since the moon controls tides and waves, isn't it quite possible that since this "Supermoon" is near and is already taking effect, that it could possibly change tides or something like that?
    Killian, that is what I said.

  6. #50
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Yay, Earth's gonna be thrown into a freezer known as Space



    Watch the movie "Core," shit's instant
    is it actually good?
    time to torrent.

  7. #51
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    Well, I was thinking about this earlier...

    I saw the thread about the upcoming Supermoon, and how the moon is currently 90% bigger than usual or something like that. Well, since the moon controls tides and waves, isn't it quite possible that since this "Supermoon" is near and is already taking effect, that it could possibly change tides or something like that? Cause tsunamis? I know tsunamis are caused by underground earthquakes and cracks in the crust but... What do you think?
    Derp. I know you said that; I'm agreeing with you. My argument comes forth with the tsunami part.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  8. #52
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    Derp. I know you said that; I'm agreeing with you. My argument comes forth with the tsunami part.
    Never said I thought it would cause tsunamis, but to give ideas. I know that tsunamis aren't caused by tides or the moon, etc, but by earthquakes and shifting plates in the Earth's crust.

  9. #53
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Isn't ironic how Japan just suffered an earthquake and tsunami?

  10. #54
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    is it actually good?
    time to torrent.
    No need, the libarary probably has it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #55
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Let's keep it nice and simple ladies and gents.

    Happened already 18 years ago and Planet earth is fine.
    We've had some isolated disasters, and it will always be that way.
    Just enjoy the show, but don't expect a cataclysmic event.
    Our brains are naturally tuned in to dabble in these disaster theories.
    Not saying all of us, but a fair amount.

    I frankly don't give a shit if the world burns tomorrow while I'm eating my breakfast.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Killian (03-13-2011)

  13. #56
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Let's keep it nice and simple ladies and gents.

    Happened already 18 years ago and Planet earth is fine.
    We've had some isolated disasters, and it will always be that way.
    Just enjoy the show, but don't expect a cataclysmic event.
    Our brains are naturally tuned in to dabble in these disaster theories.
    Not saying all of us, but a fair amount.

    I frankly don't give a shit if the world burns tomorrow while I'm eating my breakfast.
    True, it did happen 18 years ago, but it wasn't nearly as close as it is now. So therefore, there will be a different outcome.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (03-14-2011)

  15. #57
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    Isn't ironic how Japan just suffered an earthquake and tsunami?
    disaster already happened. i guess it was march 10, not 19..

  16. #58
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I frankly don't give a shit if the world burns tomorrow while I'm eating my breakfast.
    You won't be able to give a shit because you won't have the time to

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    True, it did happen 18 years ago, but it wasn't nearly as close as it is now. So therefore, there will be a different outcome.
    What happened 18 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  17. #59
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    omg with all these Fucking natural Disasters...
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  18. #60
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    What happened 18 years ago?
    A partial supermoon, very very partial.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast