Thread: Broooo....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Broooo....

    my body is numb. this is fucked

  2. #2
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Where have you been?

    And cool.

  3. #3
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Danny have you been doing somethin' lately?

  4. #4
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    it's cold here

  5. #5
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    Where have you been?

    And cool.
    Working and shit, been busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post
    Danny have you been doing somethin' lately?
    Shit man

  6. #6
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Working and shit, been busy.


    Shit man
    Depends on what shit

  7. #7
    Ariez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,371
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What did you take? o.o

  8. #8
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Vicodin's.

  9. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think you might have neurotoxin in your body
    It'd be safer if you checked with the hospital
    Neurotoxin = Toxin produced by animals which when applied in the human blood steeam causes the nerves (hence neuron) to shut down
    A bite from a Black Widow at the perfect place and kill a healty adult man
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #10
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    I think you might have neurotoxin in your body
    It'd be safer if you checked with the hospital
    Neurotoxin = Toxin produced by animals which when applied in the human blood steeam causes the nerves (hence neuron) to shut down
    A bite from a Black Widow at the perfect place and kill a healty adult man
    Fuck spiders, I step on them bitches.

  11. #11
    vй?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lol danny u eh no gangster
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  12. #12
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Trailer Vault View Post
    lol danny u eh no gangster
    What the fuck are you talking about

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Fuck spiders, I step on them bitches.
    Fuck you for disrespectin' Nature
    Serves you right to get bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Fuck you for disrespectin' Nature
    GAAGAGAGAGAGAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Fuck you for disrespectin' Nature
    Serves you right to get bit
    Fuck you for your inability to read.

  15. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    GAAGAGAGAGAGAGA



    Fuck you for your inability to read.
    How's that inability to read -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast