Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66

    Happy International Ask a Question Day!

    You read the title correctly! Today is International Ask a Question Day! So what questions do you have?

  2. #2
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  3. #3
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    Lol. Shoulda went around in my school yelling, "HAPPY STEAK AND BJ DAY!"

  4. #4
    alex454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Free question? (I think)

    How old are you?
    Whats your Name?
    Whats the last 4 #'s of your SSN?
    Your credit card info please?
    How much do you weigh?

    Answer Now.
    Do not pity the dead, pity the living.

  5. #5
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by alex454 View Post
    Free question? (I think)

    How old are you?
    Whats your Name?
    Whats the last 4 #'s of your SSN?
    Your credit card info please?
    How much do you weigh?

    Answer Now.
    1. I'm 12. I know, hard to believe. I'm pretty mature for my age though.
    2. My name is Dan.
    3. I prefer not to answer.
    4. I don't have a CC
    5. I'm fat.

  6. #6
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why did my parents have to do in that car crash accident 4 months ago?

  7. #7
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLicker View Post
    Why did my parents have to do in that car crash accident 4 months ago?
    Ask your therapist.

  8. #8
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dude, you dont tell mpgh your 12.
    you
    are
    fucking
    stupid bro.

    but.

    Are you gay?
    U a faggot?
    Do you have a high voice?
    Do you take drugs?
    Whats your religion?
    Do you believe in 2012?
    Do you watch porn?
    Do you have a life?
    Do you like Mountain Dew?
    Whats your FAV song(s)?
    Whats your fav color?
    Do you like metal?
    If not, do you recpect it?
    If not, im gonna have to do somthing about that.
    And are you a cock sucker?

    this might turn into a debate thread.

  9. #9
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    What brings you to not join my Minion Support group?
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  10. #10
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    what?

    /thread

  11. #11
    iKiLLYouCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany, Croatia
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Why I gone to this thread?
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro



  12. #12
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Lil Wayne.
    your not gonna get minion if you continue to do that, you know that right?

    Also i forget;

    What would you catagorize yourself as?
    Are you emotional?
    Are you selfless?
    Are you selfish?
    Are you heartless?
    Do you gave a damn about the japanese right now?


    edit: ikillcow;
    l2grammar

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulz For This Useful Post:

    /b/oss (03-14-2011)

  14. #13
    aanthonyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hitler's Minivan
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What color is Jesus?
    What religion is Jesus?
    Will Jesus be back, just like the Arnold Swarchenegger?
    Will the Japanese die from the reactor?
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."

    Contributions I made:

    DirectX E-Books
    Hacking Tools
    Hacking into a PC

    Need Help?
    Send me a PM, or send me a email at : aanthonyz10@gmail.com

    Click My Dragon:


  15. #14
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    @Lil Wayne.
    your not gonna get minion if you continue to do that, you know that right?

    Also i forget;

    What would you catagorize yourself as?
    Are you emotional?
    Are you selfless?
    Are you selfish?
    Are you heartless?
    Do you gave a damn about the japanese right now?


    edit: ikillcow;
    l2grammar
    Yeah I know.. I read the rules "No begging" I'm not begging

    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  16. #15
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    dude, you dont tell mpgh your 12.
    you
    are
    fucking
    stupid bro.

    but.

    Are you gay?
    U a faggot?
    Do you have a high voice?
    Do you take drugs?
    Whats your religion?
    Do you believe in 2012?
    Do you watch porn?
    Do you have a life?
    Do you like Mountain Dew?
    Whats your FAV song(s)?
    Whats your fav color?
    Do you like metal?
    If not, do you recpect it?
    If not, im gonna have to do somthing about that.
    And are you a cock sucker?
    What would you catagorize yourself as?
    Are you emotional?
    Are you selfless?
    Are you selfish?
    Are you heartless?
    Do you gave a damn about the japanese right now?

    this might turn into a debate thread.
    Can't tell me what to do. Anyways,
    1. No, I am not.
    2. Possibly.
    3. Somewhat.
    4. Nope.
    5. Presbyterian.
    6. No.
    7. Nope. Just really preverted.
    8. Yes.
    9. Pretty Good.
    10. Don't really have any.
    11. Nothing.
    12. I like metal, like the screamo kind.
    13. No, I am not.
    14. Fat.
    15. No.
    16. Somewhat.
    17. Not really.
    18. Somewhat.
    19. Yeah. I know some people that lives in Japan and I can see the devastation it has brought.
    Last edited by IchigoBleach; 03-14-2011 at 02:48 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to IchigoBleach For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (03-14-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast