Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

I rather sound like a bitch then actually be one.

Now isn't your RPG Fag boyfriend waiting for you on Final Fantasy or something? Shouldn't you get running back into his arms to comfort you from all the butt hurt I just gave to you?

Mar. 13, 2011 00:00 [PST] From: PlayOnline

Temporary Suspension of the Services Due to an Earthquake

Due to the continuous earthquakes occurring in the eastern regions of Japan since Mar. 11, 2011, the power companies in Japan have encouraged everyone to cooperate by conserving as much energy as possible as it is feared there will not be enough power supply. Based on the current situation, we have decided to shut down the game servers temporarily, and therefore to suspend services of FINAL FANTASY XIV, FINAL FANTASY XI, and PlayOnline temporarily.

The services will be temporarily suspended for at least a week starting on Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT). We will provide an update regarding the reinstatement of the service as additional information becomes available. In connection with the temporary suspension of services, players will not be billed for any PlayOnline service throughout the April billing cycle. Additional information regarding this matter will also be posted as it becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding of this unusual situations.

[Date & Time]
    A week starting from Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT)

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV
    - FINAL FANTASY XI
    - PlayOnline

* The following services, normally accessible from the official PlayOnline homepage (PlayOnline.com), will be unavailable during this time.

- Friend List Plus
    - FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version
    - PlayOnline Friend List Application
    - Community Site Link Registration: Owner Menu

* Additionally, the following types of support will also be temporarily unavailable:
    - PlayOnline Password Recovery
    - PlayOnline Account Cancellation
    - All activities requiring the confirmation of personal information

* Please be advised that we will continue to operate the official websites, FINAL FANTASY XIV Lodestone, forums, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center to be able provide our customers with updates on the current situation.

[Reference]
    An excerpt from the Caution posted on
    TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY (TEPCO)’s home page:

A big earthquake occurred in the northern part of Japan at 2:46PM of March 11th 2011. Because TEPCO's facilities have been seriously damaged, power shortage may occur.
    TEPCO appreciates customers' cooperation in reducing electricity usage by avoiding using unnecessary lighting and electrical equipment.
    We are taking all measures to restore power, however, we expect extremely challenging situation in power supply for a while. We kindly ask our customers to cooperate with us in reducing usage of power.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

JAILBAIT.

Also, trap, huge trap.
    xD Nooo never

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Not a trap but certainly jailbait.

Naw she trap fosho. She's into that incest shit. Don't get caught up in her disastrous web.

Thanks
    ^ true as fuck

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post

Mar. 13, 2011 00:00 [PST] From: PlayOnline

Temporary Suspension of the Services Due to an Earthquake

Due to the continuous earthquakes occurring in the eastern regions of Japan since Mar. 11, 2011, the power companies in Japan have encouraged everyone to cooperate by conserving as much energy as possible as it is feared there will not be enough power supply. Based on the current situation, we have decided to shut down the game servers temporarily, and therefore to suspend services of FINAL FANTASY XIV, FINAL FANTASY XI, and PlayOnline temporarily.

The services will be temporarily suspended for at least a week starting on Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT). We will provide an update regarding the reinstatement of the service as additional information becomes available. In connection with the temporary suspension of services, players will not be billed for any PlayOnline service throughout the April billing cycle. Additional information regarding this matter will also be posted as it becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding of this unusual situations.

[Date & Time]
    A week starting from Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT)

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV
    - FINAL FANTASY XI
    - PlayOnline

* The following services, normally accessible from the official PlayOnline homepage (PlayOnline.com), will be unavailable during this time.

- Friend List Plus
    - FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version
    - PlayOnline Friend List Application
    - Community Site Link Registration: Owner Menu

* Additionally, the following types of support will also be temporarily unavailable:
    - PlayOnline Password Recovery
    - PlayOnline Account Cancellation
    - All activities requiring the confirmation of personal information

* Please be advised that we will continue to operate the official websites, FINAL FANTASY XIV Lodestone, forums, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center to be able provide our customers with updates on the current situation.

[Reference]
    An excerpt from the Caution posted on
    TOKYO ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY (TEPCO)’s home page:

A big earthquake occurred in the northern part of Japan at 2:46PM of March 11th 2011. Because TEPCO's facilities have been seriously damaged, power shortage may occur.
    TEPCO appreciates customers' cooperation in reducing electricity usage by avoiding using unnecessary lighting and electrical equipment.
    We are taking all measures to restore power, however, we expect extremely challenging situation in power supply for a while. We kindly ask our customers to cooperate with us in reducing usage of power.

Do not care that you and your Final Fantasy boyfriend's date has been put on hold or whatever
    Only read like first line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dabeee>sam

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Not a trap but certainly jailbait.
    Jailbait Thats not kinky at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Do not care that you and your Final Fantasy boyfriend's date has been put on hold or whatever
    Only read like first line.
    Then don't mention it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Naw she trap fosho. She's into that incest shit. Don't get caught up in her disastrous web.
    Ehh nope .. (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    LOL Owned ! hauhauhua

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA double owned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA double owned.
    *Sam raps* "MPGH you wanna battle bitch? ..i dont think so..MPGH" something like that ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    *Sam raps* "MPGH you wanna battle bitch? ..i dont think so..MPGH" something like that ^^
    Yep Battles em all and wins
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 03-15-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sam is not my son; Sam wishes he was my son. He is the son of his mother and a pudgy koala. So... in effect he insulted himself, which added to my insult ratio - thus supporting my win.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123