Thread: 3 bars of death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    you cant just stop and take a break
    you gotta run to the next lift, fast as you can
    Pretty much how super sets are.

    If benching, I do one set of 15 reps,
    then instantly go to 20 push-ups

    Do another bench set,
    then 15 push-ups

    Do one more set of bench,
    then push-ups until completely fatigued.

    Shit is intense

  2. #17
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,794
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    dude nice, im on my school track team and i normally do 300's which are insane, do something 50 times in one rep then do it for 6 times, my line up is
    50 pushups x6
    50 curlups x6
    benching i dont do a lot of wieghts becuase its a bitch but i try to 50 x6
    then leg curls 25 each leg x6

    after i finish i usally go for an intense 5 mile run
    then a mile cool down


    this works soo much, it hard at first but it get easy as u go on

  3. #18
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad123 View Post
    dude nice, im on my school track team and i normally do 300's which are insane, do something 50 times in one rep then do it for 6 times, my line up is
    50 pushups x6
    50 curlups x6
    benching i dont do a lot of wieghts becuase its a bitch but i try to 50 x6
    then leg curls 25 each leg x6

    after i finish i usally go for an intense 5 mile run
    then a mile cool down


    this works soo much, it hard at first but it get easy as u go on
    i have heard about the 300
    watched a video on allot of hella ripped people doing it

  4. #19
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,794
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

    i have heard about the 300
    watched a video on allot of hella ripped people doing it
    it mad beasty the one i stated it my coaches version cuz he wants us hella ripped for ur race and meets

  5. #20
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    which type of deadlift? the one where its like a big ass circle and you step inside and lift. or the like normal deadlift? cuz with the one you step in i got like 200 or so
    Still love you Giggletron


  6. #21
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,794
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    which type of deadlift? the one where its like a big ass circle and you step inside and lift. or the like normal deadlift? cuz with the one you step in i got like 200 or so
    thats madd good, i cant get more then 130

  7. #22
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    which type of deadlift? the one where its like a big ass circle and you step inside and lift. or the like normal deadlift? cuz with the one you step in i got like 200 or so
    the 1 you step in is called a t-bar, and thats the 1 i used

  8. #23
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    155lb get some pounds on you eat 4 times a day only meat for a week see what happens
    you will have to go to the gym of course all that = Muscle


    Multi

  9. #24
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    bench i only get like 135 i think is what i maxed power clean...i hate the power clean
    Still love you Giggletron


  10. #25
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    bench i only get like 135 i think is what i maxed power clean...i hate the power clean
    i hate powercleans 2, and your a small lil guy so its ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12