Thread: Dont do drugs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    WOW good advice.. never heard it before..


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  2. #32
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    smoking 1 joint or taking 1 pill of ratalin wont get you fucked.
    If your not stupid, you should know that.
    Might as well enjoy your life when you have it.
    You cant get addicted to weed either.
    Cold turkey is somthing that works.
    What's the point you're trying to make?

    That we should all buy drugs and get fucked up?

    Obviously I'm not that stupid to do it.

    At least I can enjoy my life w/o substance abuse.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    WOW good advice.. never heard it before..
    From who?

    And sarcasm much?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #33
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post


    What's the point you're trying to make?

    That we should all buy drugs and get fucked up?

    Obviously I'm not that stupid to do it.

    At least I can enjoy my life w/o substance abuse.





    From who?

    And sarcasm much?
    weed and Ritalin doesnt fuck up your life if you dont get caught

  4. #34
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    weed and Ritalin doesnt fuck up your life if you dont get caught
    It doesn't fuck up your life if you don't even do it

    There's always long term lasting effects that takes place when you're getting old.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #35
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    weed and Ritalin doesnt fuck up your life if you dont get caught
    Geez, do you go to school? Weed and Ritalin do f**k up your life. Yes, even if you DON'T GET CAUGHT. They have long-lasting effects, like KingReow said. And, they're gonna give yo baby...BIRTH DEFECTS.

  6. #36
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    Geez, do you go to school? Weed and Ritalin do f**k up your life. Yes, even if you DON'T GET CAUGHT. They have long-lasting effects, like KingReow said. And, they're gonna give yo baby...BIRTH DEFECTS.
    if my babies retarded, im getting an abortion. .
    and why not say fuck?
    oh thats right, your 12.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post


    It doesn't fuck up your life if you don't even do it

    There's always long term lasting effects that takes place when you're getting old.

    it makes your life better, up in teh clouds

  7. #37
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    Geez, do you go to school? Weed and Ritalin do f**k up your life. Yes, even if you DON'T GET CAUGHT. They have long-lasting effects, like KingReow said. And, they're gonna give yo baby...BIRTH DEFECTS.
    Yeah, birth defects. Worst thing that'll happen to a loving kind mother.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    if my babies retarded, im getting an abortion. .
    and why not say fuck?
    oh thats right, your 12.



    it makes your life better, up in teh clouds
    Yeah, but you don't need substance abuse to feel, quote "Up in the clouds" unquote.

    And I wrote 5 esssays on abortion so don't get me started unless you wanna.
    Last edited by KingDot; 03-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #38
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    if my babies retarded, im getting an abortion. .
    and why not say fuck?
    oh thats right, your 12.



    it makes your life better, up in teh clouds
    Oh what? I can't see what you typed. YOUR MOM'S DICK IS IN THE WAY.

  9. #39
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post


    Yeah, birth defects. Worst thing that'll happen to a loving kind mother.



    Yeah, but you don't need substance abuse to feel, quote "Up in the clouds" unquote.

    And I wrote 5 esssays on abortion so don't get me started unless you wanna.
    idc if you 'start' theres a debate section for a reason.
    " = quote
    you said
    quote quote up in the clouds quote unquote
    punctuation is for a reason too

    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    Oh what? I can't see what you typed. YOUR MOM'S DICK IS IN THE WAY.
    thats pretty funny, you should tell that joke at parties.
    Too bad my mom has a dick.

  10. #40
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    idc if you 'start' theres a debate section for a reason.
    " = quote
    you said
    quote quote up in the clouds quote unquote
    punctuation is for a reason too



    thats pretty funny, you should tell that joke at parties.
    Too bad my mom has a dick.
    I wrote "quote" and "unquote" to show my PoV that I'm talking.

    And you wrote quote:

    quote quote up in the clouds quote unquote
    If you started w/ two quotes, you should've ended w/ two quotes.

    But then again, I don't know why you started w/ two quotes.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #41
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post

    Yeah, but you don't need substance abuse to feel, quote "Up in the clouds" unquote.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post


    I wrote "quote" and "unquote" to show my PoV that I'm talking.

    And you wrote quote:



    If you started w/ two quotes, you should've ended w/ two quotes.

    But then again, I don't know why you started w/ two quotes.

    you dont need point of view when your giving your own opinion.

  12. #42
    okled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    tirane albania
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    -94
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    is he from italy

  13. #43
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post




    you dont need point of view when your giving your own opinion.
    I need to give my point of view. It's expressing in a why as if I was talking to the person.

    And quote "lol bro" unquote.

    When you talk IRL, sometimes to show exaggeration, you'll say "quote" and "unquote" but you still need to show that you're quoting something.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #44
    IchigoBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post




    you dont need point of view when your giving your own opinion.
    Are you sure you're a freshman?

  15. #45
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post


    I need to give my point of view. It's expressing in a why as if I was talking to the person.

    And quote "lol bro" unquote.

    When you talk IRL, sometimes to show exaggeration, you'll say "quote" and "unquote" but you still need to show that you're quoting something.

    we arnt talking, this is a forum in text.
    not spoken words or hand guesters.

    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
    Are you sure you're a freshman?
    freshman in highschool .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast