Quote Originally Posted by Lawllypawp View Post
    I lol at how I made you make this thread:P
    Suck my dick stupid ass high school dropout

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

ah bro that sux :/

why cant u just rejoin?
    i thought the age limit is like 20
    There is no age limit.
    You can;t be on campus but there are classes to get your GED that don't really have an exact age limit.
    People in prison and stuff that are like 50 yo get their GED in there, so Idk the exact limit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yeah really, you should get an GED at least, or try to get back into School, because you're not going to go anywhere without an Diploma with this Economic state.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post

There is no age limit.
    You can;t be on campus but there are classes to get your GED that don't really have an exact age limit.
    People in prison and stuff that are like 50 yo get their GED in there, so Idk the exact limit.
    im talking about actually attending school, cuz im pretty my highschool has an age limit for obv reasons, but idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

There is no age limit.
    Awwwz why you mad?
    I haven't even dropped out yet;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    dude go back to school

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawllypawp View Post
    Awwwz why you mad?
    I haven't even dropped out yet;D
    Lies
    You deserve CK SUCK

im talking about actually attending school, cuz im pretty my highschool has an age limit for obv reasons, but idk
    I think the age limit is 18 then.....I can't attend school.
    I'd get kicked out for stupid shit...I'm not a fan of school...I tried options, and all kind of shit. None of it works out for Fuko. He always ends up saying, "Why the fuck am I even doing this shit?", or "Why should I have to fill out a fucking essay" or something along the lines of that. I try, then get tired of trying. I'd rather smoke weed and come to MPGH or something I guess....wtf is wrong with me lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lies
    You deserve CK SUCK

I'd get kicked out for stupid shit...I'm not a fan of school...I tried options, and all kind of shit. None of it works out for Fuko. He always ends up saying, "Why the fuck am I even doing this shit?", or "Why should I have to fill out a fucking essay" or something along the lines of that. I try, then get tired of trying. I'd rather smoke weed and come to MPGH or something I guess....wtf is wrong with me lol
    your normal wit slight lazyness /

thats all, its not hard writting ANYTHING why your on Ritalin fyi, especially if you dont have ADHD

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lies
    You deserve CK SUCK

You have no work ethics, thats whats wrong.

Thanks

your normal wit slight lazyness /

thats all, its not hard writting ANYTHING why your on Ritalin fyi, especially if you dont have ADHD
    I don't really mess with drugs besides weed and shit....Don't get me wrong, I love to party....all the time but...shit gets out of hand. Taking ritalin would just dig my hole deeper right?

Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post

You have no work ethics, thats whats wrong.
    What does that mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't really mess with drugs besides weed and shit....Don't get me wrong, I love to party....all the time but...shit gets out of hand. Taking ritalin would just dig my hole deeper right?
    nope, i've been taking rit. for the past 3 days, didnt take it 2day just to make sure im not addiced but brooooooooooo

rit + school is fucking AMAZING.
    i've been doing 2x as much work in everything, like usually when i get time inclass to do HW i just sleep or somthing, or when i do i daydream or barely get anything done, but now i get everything or almost everything done inclass, plus i write 2x as much on essays or long quiestions on tests / assignments.

idk what it does besides the general idea of making you focus better if you actually have ADHD, but for ppl that dont have it, it works wonders.

Thanks

nope, i've been taking rit. for the past 3 days, didnt take it 2day just to make sure im not addiced but brooooooooooo

rit + school is fucking AMAZING.
    i've been doing 2x as much work in everything, like usually when i get time inclass to do HW i just sleep or somthing, or when i do i daydream or barely get anything done, but now i get everything or almost everything done inclass, plus i write 2x as much on essays or long quiestions on tests / assignments.

idk what it does besides the general idea of making you focus better if you actually have ADHD, but for ppl that dont have it, it works wonders.
    I'm sure it does work for a while, but then you'll be all fucked up.
    People who do not have ADD/ADHD shouldn't take stimulants like ritalin and other drugs. Soon enough major insomnia and sleep deprivation gradually catch up to you. You will also start having mood swings and a need for more dosage. Drugs made me quit school, why do worse ones to get back in school?
    I just don't understand lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm sure it does work for a while, but then you'll be all fucked up.
    People who do not have ADD/ADHD shouldn't take stimulants like ritalin and other drugs. Soon enough major insomnia and sleep deprivation gradually catch up to you. You will also start having mood swings and a need for more dosage. Drugs made me quit school, why do worse ones to get back in school?
    I just don't understand lol
    o shit insomnia?

fuck.

my dad almost commited suicide bc of that when he was on acid

Thanks
    I would understand if people dropped out because of financial issues, family problems, etcetera, but if you just dropped out because you were tired of school, then damn, you are dumb as fuck.

From reading your posts, you sound a lot like me, but a different time. I was like that during Middle School (U.S. grades 6 - 8). No care in the world, only playing my video games, doing drugs, and being one hell of a social motherfucker. I was rebellious, never understanding why I had to do all of what I was told. Terrible grades during that time, too.

Most people grow out of it and find the light. Education is key. Knowledge is power. Without knowledge, you're nothing.

EDIT: I have ADHD, and have a prescription to Adderall. I don't take it every day, but I do most of the time, since it really gives me the initiative boost I need to keep my grades up. MDPV, though, which is soon to be illegal, is a stimulant, and I've been taking it for the past 2-3 weeks, and have gone 3 more days without sleep multiple times.
    Last edited by Killian; 03-17-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    '08 MPGH OG

You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    My grades are dropping like flies, because I've been absent too much (I'm extremely sick, and I have 3 F's due to it).
    Fucking sucks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast