Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Could you believe

that egypt stil have no president?
    It's now under military's orders.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's what happens when your entire country goes psychotic.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

Insomniac (03-18-2011),Jabuuty671 (03-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ya they'll just wait till September..

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @snipermon for Egyptian president
    Last edited by Bandicoot; 03-18-2011 at 07:15 AM.
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lawl he's just cool.
    I didn't see him in the protests tho..
    Last edited by Martin Johnson; 03-18-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Now, any rebels or whatever they are that don't surrender immediately are killed on sight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Dude we the rebels are cleaning the streets.. @J Miliam

Thanks
    sucks to be you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Why does it "suck" to be me @toobanooba

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist. View Post
    Dude we the rebels are cleaning the streets.. @J Miliam
    well the dudes in egypt goin crazy. I was thinking of libya for a sec. Or was that libya? I don't remember.

Thanks
    Why does it "suck" to be me @toobanooba
    define "sucks to be you"

my thought; the fact that all this is happening in the first place & how long it took him to step down etc, or the reasons behind it all, in-which it shouldn't have happened leads me to saying; "sucks to be you"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    define "sucks to be you"

my thought; the fact that all this is happening in the first place & how long it took him to step down etc, or the reasons behind it all, in-which it shouldn't have happened leads me to saying; "sucks to be you"
    Well actually it sucks to be us before the revolution..
    But now we are more proud than ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Well actually it sucks to be us before the revolution..
    But now we are more proud than ever.
    country's still in shit, but it's getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    define "sucks to be you"

Younewbro? Never saw your name before on here. On mobile so Idk what title u have or anything.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-18-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    country's still in shit, but it's getting better.
    Tomorrow 95% of the Egyptians will vote Yes..
    Only Christians and atheists will vote no..
    Reason:Mubarak made christians live in heaven they were living a really good lives while muslims lost there dignity.
    Dude they threw muslims with water hoses while they were praying..;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Martial law is a pain in the ass for the economy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast