Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    I've noticed you have posted in almost every thread O.o
    He trying to win the activity Contest between him and Mac

    edit: My worst thing would be When I was in a fight and I made the other person bleed from his ears and nose :/ I was full of rage
    Last edited by Sid; 03-23-2011 at 06:20 PM.

  2. #47
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    threw dirt in a kids eye

  3. #48
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post
    He trying to win the activity Contest between him and Mac

    edit: My worst thing would be When I was in a fight and I made the other person bleed from his ears and nose :/ I was full of rage
    should've kicked him in the fuckin jaw when he dropped
    ain't nothin like the sound and the feel of a jaw bone breaking on a punk
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  4. #49
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    should've kicked him in the fuckin jaw when he dropped
    ain't nothin like the sound and the feel of a jaw bone breaking on a punk
    Good idea
    Fortunetly I calmed down So the person just charged me 50 bucks

  5. #50
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'ma good person

  6. #51
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post
    Good idea
    Fortunetly I calmed down So the person just charged me 50 bucks
    charged you??
    what the fuck is wrong with todays youth!!you are all pussy ass bitches!!!
    you kicked his ass!!you're supposed to take his wallet after he's knocked the fuck out pocket the cash and toss all the id's and cards into the street then the wallet after em
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  7. #52
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    charged you??
    what the fuck is wrong with todays youth!!you are all pussy ass bitches!!!
    you kicked his ass!!you're supposed to take his wallet after he's knocked the fuck out pocket the cash and toss all the id's and cards into the street then the wallet after em
    Im not actually the fighting type normally but this bitch threw all ma mcdonalds food on the food and called me a bitch cause im a jew
    Prejudice fag challenged me to a fight
    I FUCKING PWNED HIM RAGED SINCE HE MADE FUN OF MA RELIGAN
    Srsly I shouldve charged him but I calmed down
    One time the police asked me for my religion
    I said Jew
    They said heres a ticket
    They made a fake lie saying You are going at a 50 *** when it was in traffic
    People hate Muslims and jews these days

  8. #53
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post
    Im not actually the fighting type normally but this bitch threw all ma mcdonalds food on the food and called me a bitch cause im a jew
    Prejudice fag challenged me to a fight
    I FUCKING PWNED HIM RAGED SINCE HE MADE FUN OF MA RELIGAN
    Srsly I shouldve charged him but I calmed down
    One time the police asked me for my religion
    I said Jew
    They said heres a ticket
    They made a fake lie saying You are going at a 50 *** when it was in traffic
    People hate Muslims and jews these days
    go to your nearest hood if you are tired of racism cuz online the poorest motherfuckers on this earth don't care about your race
    thats why i live in ptown gotta love the smell of city smog swisher blunts and crack labs in the morning
    smells just like freedom
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  9. #54
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I Set A Cats Tail On Fire. It Was Funny


    Multi

  10. #55
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Beat the shit out of this kids little brother because his older brother was talking shit to me

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    Anti (03-23-2011)

  12. #56
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    I broke someone's hearts.


    She was ugly as hell, though.
    psh, i do that all the time . once broke up with this one chick after only a few days. she balled her eyes out for like a whole day.

    worst thing ive done? eh proly ruin like 3 relationships, to go out with the girl the guy was dating


  13. #57
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Probably ..
    Took some stuff from my school's cafeteria & school shop. Got suspended for 10 Days.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  14. #58
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Had sex with your mom.

  15. #59
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Oh yeah...and did some sexual stuff with my best friends girlfriend a few times lol

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    Anti (03-23-2011)

  17. #60
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Oh yeah...and did some sexual stuff with my best friends girlfriend a few times lol
    Your sick you know .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast