Thread: My identy pic

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 179
  1. #61
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You would be in jail if you pulled her? What the hell.
    in uk if a 16 year old has sex with someone say 15?
    the 16 year old would be in prison anyone 16+ who has sex with someone 16- will be called a pedo and will go to jail

  2. #62
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    His dick not bigger than mine.
    Oh really? how would you know?

  3. #63
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Jessika i know mine is bigger tho

  4. #64
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobx View Post
    in uk if a 16 year old has sex with someone say 15?
    the 16 year old would be in prison anyone 16+ who has sex with someone 16- will be called a pedo and will go to jail
    Our 'legal' age is sixteen. But they don't promote shit, I was buying condoms when I was like 14? Idek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Oh really? how would you know?
    'cause, ik. Yeah, think about that.

  5. #65
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    i'll just knock the doorway down
    i gotta have muscle to pick my fattass up off the couch
    you look like smithy from
    a tv show gavin and stacey

    also you like your first chins

    thats why god have you 13 more

  6. #66
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobx View Post
    @Jessika i know mine is bigger tho
    Tehe well Hmm I've never seen yours or Danny's so i wouldn't know ^^

  7. #67
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Tehe well Hmm I've never seen yours or Danny's so i wouldn't know ^^
    Wanna picture?

  8. #68
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Our 'legal' age is sixteen. But they don't promote shit, I was buying condoms when I was like 14? Idek.

    'cause, ik. Yeah, think about that.
    lol i was buying when i was 13

    when i was 13 i wish i pulled a mature women teenage girls are so crappy

  9. #69
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Our 'legal' age is sixteen. But they don't promote shit, I was buying condoms when I was like 14? Idek.

    'cause, ik. Yeah, think about that.
    Proof right meow.

  10. #70
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Tehe well Hmm I've never seen yours or Danny's so i wouldn't know ^^
    want pic

  11. #71
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Proof right meow.
    Would you like for him to be happy, or droopy.

  12. #72
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    What you got there is a case of the bullshits.

  13. #73
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobx View Post
    you look like smithy from
    a tv show gavin and stacey

    also you like your first chins

    thats why god have you 13 more
    lmao and yet i still pull pussy...hmm maybe im fat cuz ima exdopefiend did ya ever think that?
    oh wait
    i forgot you's a kid

    talk some shit when you hit 21 youngster
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #74
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Would you like for him to be happy, or droopy.
    LOL I was kidding i don't want to see sorry ^^

  15. #75
    Bobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    lmao and yet i still pull pussy...hmm maybe im fat cuz ima exdopefiend did ya ever think that?
    oh wait
    i forgot you's a kid

    talk some shit when you hit 21 youngster
    17 isnt a youngster,
    mr fatty fatty fat fat

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast