Thread: Don't you hate

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 388
  1. #211
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Everyone says nigger on MPGH because they wouldn't say shit like that irl. Simple as that..
    I would.
    But then again im black so nobody looks at me strange when i do.

  2. #212
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post
    You're fucking stupid.
    Tell that to every single fucking person who says nigger on MPGH, watch how fast you get your shit flamed.
    I don't have to. They don't say it to me so i don't give a shit. No winder you're a cs...

    Everyone lives with black people in their lives. You're just one of the many people who like to take out their rage on the internet because you'd get fucked up in real life.

    Who's stupid now? Sad that 20+ year olds are supposed to be more mature than 14 year olds.

  3. #213
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I don't have to. They don't say it to me so i don't give a shit. No winder you're a cs...

    Everyone lives with black people in their lives. You're just one of the many people who like to take out their rage on the internet because you'd get fucked up in real life.

    Who's stupid now? Sad that 20+ year olds are supposed to be more mature than 14 year olds.
    I'm 18.
    I call my friends niggers all the time.
    I haven't gotten hit once, so get off my cock pussy.

  4. #214
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    lol
    Who cares if you say nigger, as long as you aren't racist.
    Like Danny said, say it over the internet if you think you'll get your ass beat irl.
    I just say it because I can. Don't have to be a nigger about it.

  5. #215
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I say nigger because irl I can kick the asses of niggers who try to nigger me up
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  6. #216
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahne View Post
    wow braces and glasses is a big no no
    i don't actually wear glasses..

  7. #217
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴍᴀᴄ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ View Post
    I say nigger because irl I can kick the asses of niggers who try to nigger me up
    Yeah....this nigger had to be a nigger about it.

  8. #218
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Not trying to attack you but my friends opinions actually matter to me. Hence they became my friends.
    yeah only my true friends who are real close to me opinions matter to me..

    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    No. For this, you need plastic.



    Is it really that complicated tho? It really isn't. There's nothing you can do that would make that acceptable. He chose another chick over you. And came back. Damn, you must be desperate.

    Damn... I didnt know Sarah's opinion didn't matter.
    Um once again it's not like that. you have only heard shit from jamil about it. And honestly i wasnt thinking it was late at night. She is the only other person i can about. And she is fine with whatever i do as long as im happy with it.
    Last edited by notaloserlikeyou; 03-29-2011 at 07:03 PM.

  9. #219
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post


    I'm 18.
    I call my friends niggers all the time.
    I haven't gotten hit once, so get off my cock pussy.
    Go to philadelphia and scream it.




    I dare you.

    Quote Originally Posted by notaloserlikeyou View Post
    yeah only my true friends who are real close to me opinions matter to me..



    Um once again it's not like that. you have only heard shit from jamil about it. And honestly i wasnt thinking it was late at night. She is the only other person i can about. And she is fine with whatever i do as long as im happy with it.
    Is that what you think?
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-29-2011 at 07:06 PM.

  10. #220
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Go to philadelphia and scream it.




    I dare you.
    Who would go to another state to scream nigger?
    People would just look at him like a dumbass, nothing else would happen.

  11. #221
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Go to philadelphia and scream it.




    I dare you.


    Is that what you think?

    im honestly done with your dumb ass. You are not worth my time so GOODBYE.

  12. #222
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Who would go to another state to scream nigger?
    People would just look at him like a dumbass, nothing else would happen.
    . You don't know philly.

    Quote Originally Posted by notaloserlikeyou View Post
    im honestly done with your dumb ass. You are not worth my time so GOODBYE.
    Rage quit. Jamil told me this would happen. You would say something along the lines of that you have a life n don't need to deal with petty bullshit. I guess this works.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-29-2011 at 07:09 PM.

  13. #223
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    . You don't know philly.

    Rage quit. Jamil told me this would happen. You would say something along the lines of that you have a life n don't need to deal with petty bullshit. I guess this works.

    um no its called im done dealing with people who want to say shit over a computer. I don't do shit over a computer.. If im gonna say something its gonna be to your fucking face. So yeah hence why you are not worth my time. Therefore goodbye

  14. #224
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If you yell nigger in Detroit, you'll be picked up while having about 50 bullet holes in you about two mins after saying it

  15. #225
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If you yell nigger in Detroit, you'll be picked up while having about 50 bullet holes in you about two mins after saying it
    LOL
    Detroit = ghetto
    I watched 8 mile the other night, and I neber wanna go there nao.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread