Thread: Don't you hate

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 388
  1. #256
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    As is Nicole.
    Who's nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  2. #257
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Female of this convo. The girl in the starting pictures. Ragerat.

  3. #258
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wonder what she'd think if she knew her picture was on MPGH right now. gagagagaga.

    That's like her posting a picture of you on some forum. lolol

  4. #259
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Wonder what she'd think if she knew her picture was on MPGH right now. gagagagaga.

    That's like her posting a picture of you on some forum. lolol
    Notaloserlikeyou is nicole.

  5. #260
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Wonder what she'd think if she knew her picture was on MPGH right now. gagagagaga.

    That's like her posting a picture of you on some forum. lolol
    exactly why i got pissed off at the person who gave him the pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    As is Nicole.
    im not even 15 yet smart one.

  6. #261
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    you should know mpgh is mostly filled with people under 18
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  7. #262
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Female of this convo. The girl in the starting pictures. Ragerat.
    i love how you keep trying to insult me. its quite amusing

  8. #263
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by notaloserlikeyou View Post
    i love how you keep trying to insult me. its quite amusing
    Glad you're entertained.

  9. #264
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by notaloserlikeyou View Post
    i love how you keep trying to insult me. its quite amusing
    MPGH is a world of flaming
    Get used to it
    Youlll get flamed as long as you stay here

  10. #265
    notaloserlikeyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post


    MPGH is a world of flaming
    Get used to it
    Youlll get flamed as long as you stay here
    i dont care. its funny to me.

  11. #266
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post


    MPGH is a world of flaming
    Get used to it
    Youlll get flamed as long as you stay here
    Seems like every day we have to tell someone this...

    Almost to 1337

  12. #267
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    i dont like those girls either.

  13. #268
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    What fucking sucks is that last year, beginning of the school year, she liked me. I'm too shy to ask a girl out. I never knew this shit until my lezzy friend told me the beginning of THIS YEAR. Son. of a. Bitch.


    I hope you know you're talking about a 15 year old girl. Pedo.
    the younger the tighter .

    and these unfortunate women are celled butterfaces.
    as there body is hot BUT HER face.
    old is old.

  14. #269
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    the younger the tighter .

    and these unfortunate women are celled butterfaces.
    as there body is hot BUT HER face.
    old is old.
    Restate of what 3 other people already said is restate.

  15. #270
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Restate of what 3 other people already said is restate.
    please explain to me why i would read 23 pages of a thread about an ass ugly girl?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulz For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (03-29-2011)

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread