How will the world end? I can't answer that but civilization as we know it is going to end soon enough. By the time our children and grand children get old there is probably going to be some sort of Orwellian world order. Something i would never be able to live through. It's already started the government continues to ignore rights and boundaries set by the constitution over here in the U.S. and the Brits already have big brother breathing down their necks. CCTV everywhere. And our "Savior" (Obama) voted for the FISA amendment. We're all fucked, or at least in the near future.
Hell there might be a revolution. Then we're back to square one, everyone fighting for power, political parties formed etc etc. Either way life is going to suck.
- If all the stars in our universe die out and we enter a drastic permanent ice age.
- Nuclear war
- Black hole ends up sucking everything in our solar system.
- As you know, the earth and its moon have some sort of magnetic attraction which weakens every moment. After some time, the earth will be at a certain distance which can no longer receive the moon's force and so the earth will be thrown into the abyss.
- The devil isn't satisfied with daily human sufferings and decides to take everyone to hell.
I'm a bit skeptical about the existence to global warming. Climate fluctuations have happened before man has stepped foot on this world. Then again, historians say that volcanic smog had something to do with the temporary temperature risings during the period when all the landmass was located in the southern part of the globe.
well seeing as
1. there are still signs of life on mars, and even if there wasn't, mars and earth are millions of miles away and in drastically different conditions, so there is no way that life here would end the same way
2. seeing as the universe is 156 billion lightyears wide, your second reason is fucking stupid
3. the entire world, including leaders, is afraid of nuclear war
4. black holes don't just appear out of nowhere, and the LHC cannot create a black hole big anough to destroy a cheerio
5. all the meteors near earth are tracked. none are expected to hit earth for a very very very very long time
6. our magnetic field isn't going to just disappear, that's just fucking stupid
you have no fucking idea what you're talking about