Thread: Music Team

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
  1. #76
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    we should just make this our themesong
    [YOUTUBE]C9d71IDBetY[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #77
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    like this beat, though it's practically all rap
    YouTube - Atmosphere - Yesterday
    already have a drum part

  3. #78
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post


    already have a drum part
    what do you mean -.-


  4. #79
    tomzde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sorrow home
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I am not able to play music ...
    but I will support
    MY LIFE IS LONELLY



    ----------



    ALWAYS THANK


    THIS FLOWER ONLY YOU

  5. #80
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    what do you mean -.-
    i thought up a drum part in my head for that specific timing & beat.

  6. #81
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    I can organize everything, mix and master, etc. If you're doing drums, record it. Then whoever plays keys needs to make a melody that matches the beat, send a midi file to me, I'll apply the melody and such. Put in effects and everything, me. Whoever can actually rap can record and I'll mix that in there.

  7. #82
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post


    i thought up a drum part in my head for that specific timing & beat.
    I find it best to learn songs by ear, then improvise
    and plus, we have no combined experience, so if whatever happens, we should start by covering songs similar to its original layout


  8. #83
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I find it best to learn songs by ear, then improvise
    and plus, we have no combined experience, so if whatever happens, we should start by covering songs similar to its original layout
    Ruins the point of making it MPGH's theme song. Has to be 100% original not copying another song.

  9. #84
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Ruins the point of making it MPGH's theme song. Has to be 100% original not copying another song.
    oh well. us upper staff were already discussion covers of songs, not an MPGH theme song


    i think a theme song should come about through trial and error


  10. #85
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    oh well. us upper staff were already discussion covers of songs, not an MPGH theme song


    i think a theme song should come about through trial and error
    Depends on if you want a good song or not. Experienced musician vs forum staff. Who knows music better? You can make your version, most likely gonna get ripped on a lot. I might make mine. If you're gonna exclude people who are trying to help, like me and unsuccessful from the discussion, it's like we're workers and youre the boss. Not gonna do what you say to benefit you for free.

    Also, cover songs? The song is supposed to rep MPGH. Is MPGH like any other forum? Then why would you make a song like any other song?

  11. #86
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Depends on if you want a good song or not. Experienced musician vs forum staff. Who knows music better? You can make your version, most likely gonna get ripped on a lot. I might make mine. If you're gonna exclude people who are trying to help, like me and unsuccessful from the discussion, it's like we're workers and youre the boss. Not gonna do what you say to benefit you for free.

    Also, cover songs? The song is supposed to rep MPGH. Is MPGH like any other forum? Then why would you make a song like any other song?
    There's more to this, you don't know of it because you're not staff
    i'm excluding non-staff because it all started as a staff thing, but probably a coincidence that this came up too.

    If you're saying you're all mr big honcho, what instruments do you play show some of your work


    --staff section secrecy--


  12. #87
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    nice cover..

  13. #88
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    There's more to this, you don't know of it because you're not staff
    i'm excluding non-staff because it all started as a staff thing, but probably a coincidence that this came up too.

    If you're saying you're all mr big honcho, what instruments do you play show some of your work


    --staff section secrecy--
    Never said I was all that, but 5 years double bass, 3 years music producer, 4 years music analysis, uh... 4 years orchestra... Hm... Born and raised with music in my ears, went to sleep to r&b when I was a baby, still do.

    And had you stated that before, I wouldn't have said that.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (03-27-2011)

  15. #89
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    @J Miliam

    no biggie

    i want proof, i need something to occupy me since my ban hammer is charging


  16. #90
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    @J Miliam

    no biggie

    i want proof, i need something to occupy me since my ban hammer is charging
    I don't have any vids of me performing or any certificates or anything

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast