Thread: President Obama

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Can't solve the debt when Obama was Bailing out everyone and spending money on bullshit. You can thank previous democrat presidents for our debt
    How does bailing out business == solve the national debt. Oh right, Obama spent 1 trillion on a useless war. Yeah, damn Clinton, the only recent president to LOWER the national debt. Whereas Bush doubled or tripled it.

    Go jump off a bridge.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #17
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Can't solve the debt when Obama was Bailing out everyone and spending money on bullshit. You can thank previous democrat presidents for our debt
    National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Feel fucking stupid now?

  3. #18
    SneakyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a New World
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    obama' is freeing the people in guantamo bay what a fucking dumbass

    Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"



  4. #19
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    president @Obama of mpgh was a horrible president.



    the run-in candidate @Saboteur would do a much better job.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #20
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    He is the reason why the economy is in gay shape

  6. #21
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
    obama' is freeing the people in guantamo bay what a fucking dumbass
    Lolwut...??

    Dam Democrats

  7. #22
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    blame the blacks.
    It's going to sound racist but the only reason he got president was because he is black.
    I can bring back so much from Bush's election for example they got mad at him for only serving in the nation air guard
    George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Lets talk about Obama. NO SERVICE. And what did we hear? NOTHING. No one said ANYTHING.

  8. #23
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol, you guys are fucking idiots, jesus christ

  9. #24
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Obvious is Obvious who you think is going to be Paying the New Shit Care Bill
    There is no new tax with the health bill.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #25
    [D]evliin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Meh.
    Posts
    1,388
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Happy
    So hes hated now for increasing tax?

  11. #26
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    @Insane LMAO the Black Vote...

  12. #27
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    It's going to sound racist but the only reason he got president was because he is black.
    I can bring back so much from Bush's election for example they got mad at him for only serving in the nation air guard
    George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Lets talk about Obama. NO SERVICE. And what did we hear? NOTHING. No one said ANYTHING.
    Yes, a requirement to be president is military service.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #28
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    It's going to sound racist but the only reason he got president was because he is black.
    I can bring back so much from Bush's election for example they got mad at him for only serving in the nation air guard
    George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Lets talk about Obama. NO SERVICE. And what did we hear? NOTHING. No one said ANYTHING.
    They got mad because vietnam war required conscription which meant that the draft was in effect and everyone had to go fight. There is a bit of controversy whether or not Bush actually served in Vietnam while it was required, which may or may not make him a draft dodger. Learn about shit before you say anything.

  14. #29
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    @Insane LMAO the Black Vote...
    Yah, seeing as 13% of the population is black. That makes sense.

  15. #30
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    There is no new tax with the health bill.
    If get show Legit Proof ill believe....
    But theres no way we want be taxed for this..The Gov't has no money to pay for it themselfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Yah, seeing as 13% of the population is black. That makes sense.
    Way more than that buddie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast