Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted

    haha claverbot called me a noob.. D:



    Very mean
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  2. #2
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    lol I wanna talk to one

  3. #3
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And how, does this relate to CA?

    @AVGN
    @Bombsaway707
    @Disturbed

    /request move

  4. #4
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    And how, does this relate to CA?

    @AVGN
    @Bombsaway707
    @Disturbed

    /request move
    idk there nothing in combat arms no more so i wanted to post here i could of post in the original general but didnt
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    idk there nothing in combat arms no more so i wanted to post here i could of post in the original general but didnt
    Well that's too damn fuckin bad, post in general next time. This is CA general, anything unrelated posted intentionally is considered spam.

  6. #6
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Well that's too damn fuckin bad, post in general next time. This is CA general, anything unrelated posted intentionally is considered spam.
    well report me then !!
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  7. #7
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Well that's too damn fuckin bad, post in general next time. This is CA general, anything unrelated posted intentionally is considered spam.
    agreed and if u make hacks for CA don't any more k ty

  8. #8
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post


    well report me then !!
    No problem, already did.

  9. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    /Owned
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #10
    pushdis15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spokane washington
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post


    agreed and if u make hacks for CA don't any more k ty
    who said i make hacks?
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

  11. #11
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I feel calmer talking to this bot
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,038
    My Mood
    Happy
    I win, I switched the table and tricked the 'AI':



    Last edited by Mouzie; 03-27-2011 at 10:49 PM.

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I win:



    job
    I made it facepalm with my intelligence
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,038
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    job
    I made it facepalm with my intelligence
    Actually, the AI would root itself up, it took me around ten mins to trick it.

  15. #15
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, the AI would root itself up, it took me around ten mins to trick it.
    It's quite adaptive
    I tried you move and it already recognized it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast