Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 125
  1. #31
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by funnynpoob12 View Post
    Whats this? ^^^^ Now dont Lie. Accept what u did and ban this acc too.
    /Sucks.
    I'm not raging right now, not yet
    i suggest you shut the fuck up and listen to me that i didn't ban you
    want me to pull out the mod logs and make you look stupid + ban your current account?

    how about NO because i'm being nice.


  2. #32
    LakshayBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lakshay's Home.
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Suck dicks?
    Why u telling bout ur mom Sam?

  3. #33
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    [img]http:/dia.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgfmq3WVZe1qctcb5.jpg[/img]

    i didn't ban you
    I lol'd.




  4. #34
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post
    100 i made it there around alst month
    @John Key, with the help of me.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    Ed (03-28-2011)

  6. #35
    LakshayBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lakshay's Home.
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    I'm not raging right now, not yet
    i suggest you shut the fuck up and listen to me that i didn't ban you
    want me to pull out the mod logs and make you look stupid + ban your current account?

    how about NO because i'm being nice.
    Wow. this is what u call being nice.

  7. #36
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by funnynpoob12 View Post
    Wow. this is what u call being nice.
    it's me being nice
    cuss words add emphasis
    i didn't ban you kid now get off my ass with your assumption


  8. #37
    LakshayBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lakshay's Home.
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    it's me being nice
    cuss words add emphasis
    i didn't ban you kid now get off my ass with your assumption

  9. #38
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    it's me being nice
    cuss words add emphasis
    i didn't ban you kid now get off my ass with your assumption
    I thought the guy was Vikash.
    Because of the avatar.
    LOL!
    But then @Vikash had a huge avatar.
    And and and Vikash ain't mean.
    LOL!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    LakshayBackup (03-28-2011)

  11. #39
    LakshayBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lakshay's Home.
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    I thought the guy was Vikash.
    Because of the avatar.
    LOL!
    But then @Vikash had a huge avatar.
    And and and Vikash ain't mean.
    LOL!
    Exactly. i agree

  12. #40
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    i wanted to be a dick and derep him :'[
    im only joking i wouldnt

  13. #41
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    *Gasp* People with 3 bars of rep give about 9-13 rep points. Toxins rep level is worth about 23.




  14. #42
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    *Gasp* People with 3 bars of rep give about 9-13 rep points. Toxins rep level is worth about 23.
    No, it's about posts.
    Not rep bars.

  15. #43
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    No, it's about posts.
    Not rep bars.
    What.The.Fuck i thought its the rep level, because a 1k+ post member don't remember repped me and it was gray not green or red.




  16. #44
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    What.The.Fuck i thought its the rep level, because a 1k+ post member don't remember repped me and it was gray not green or red.
    Last time, I was worth 8 points.
    And @John Key, he had 1k less posts than me, he was worth 6 points.
    But there are other things that effects it.

  17. #45
    coolsidharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Tired
    i need 2 bars too ... btw where to check my rep + ... i mean how to check who has given that to me ??
    The Privilege of the Dead is not to Die more.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast