Thread: Is it me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard. View Post


    If you can run it.
    Crysis 2 is shit compared to Crysis. The needed specs are lower, and most of the textures were recycled and halved.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #17
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Last I checked maplestory wasnt a FPS game.
    MS is

    Seems fun. Never played it

    But it's Nexon's game.

    Nexon = Big Company

    Big Company = Lots of user.

    Lots of users = Want hacks.

    Want hacks = Come to MPGH

    Come to MPGH = Get hacks

    #WINWIN
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #18
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Minecraft has lots of players too
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #19
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Minecraft has lots of players too
    Yeah, sucks huh?

    But then again, lots of games could be added

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #20
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    We could replace Soldier front, Sudden attack, and MoH with other stuff, as those games are either dead, or over their initial popularity.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #21
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Minecraft has lots of players too
    Minecraft has a lot of players, but its not really something that can get this site tons of traffic. I mean, modding/hacking is allowed in Minecraft, and all that is released in the Minecraft forums, so theres really no point. Minecraft is a good game with a good concept, except Notch is a lazy son of a bitch who can't code for a rat's ass. It takes him literally a month to implant a goddamn music box, on a java based game.

  7. #22
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Considering most games out there take a month to release updates that are actually important, I would think people would be ok with waiting a few weeks for small updates in MC. And coding java is not particularly easy, and is buggy enough as it is. I wish he would just move the thing off java and into something else.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #23
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    Minecraft has a lot of players, but its not really something that can get this site tons of traffic. I mean, modding/hacking is allowed in Minecraft, and all that is released in the Minecraft forums, so theres really no point. Minecraft is a good game with a good concept, except Notch is a lazy son of a bitch who can't code for a rat's ass. It takes him literally a month to implant a goddamn music box, on a java based game.
    This ^.

    But Notch is going to add new creatures

    That should make it funner
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post


    This ^.

    But Notch is going to add new creatures

    That should make it funner
    Wolfiiieeeeessss
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #25
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Wolfiiieeeeessss


    Me excited too :3

    There's also creature packs / MODS you can d/l...

    But let's not get Off T.

    I say we fill that space with other games.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #26
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Considering most games out there take a month to release updates that are actually important, I would think people would be ok with waiting a few weeks for small updates in MC. And coding java is not particularly easy, and is buggy enough as it is. I wish he would just move the thing off java and into something else.
    Considering a game that costs $20 thats not even American USD, I think its not worth it. I think the price is just due to pure greed. You would think that being a millionaire Notch would be dishing updates with coders, but no they work at a snail's pace. I mean, theres a guy on the forum with mods with humans, like 10 ceatures, civilization, and hes not even a Mojang coder, and it takes Notch months to implant a retarded squid, and a future promise of wolves. I don't know about you but it seems to me that hes too busy with his game popularity than working on it. $20 when I can buy CSS for the same amount. /end paragrath of my hatred for Notch

  12. #27
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    Considering a game that costs $20 thats not even American USD, I think its not worth it. I think the price is just due to pure greed. You would think that being a millionaire Notch would be dishing updates with coders, but no they work at a snail's pace. I mean, theres a guy on the forum with mods with humans, like 10 ceatures, civilization, and hes not even a Mojang coder, and it takes Notch months to implant a retarded squid, and a future promise of wolves. I don't know about you but it seems to me that hes too busy with his game popularity than working on it. $20 when I can buy CSS for the same amount. /end paragrath of my hatred for Notch


    That's a good explanation :O

    But lots of people still play it tho..

    But I kinda agree that it's taking him forever
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #28
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    So how about this. Notch can give you minecraft, and the entire company, and then you can see what its like to be a developer for a game like minecraft. Believe it or not, notch has other things to do besides code 24/7. And there is a lot more that goes into releasing updates besides cramming the game full of as much junk as possible.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #29
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    So how about this. Notch can give you minecraft, and the entire company, and then you can see what its like to be a developer for a game like minecraft. Believe it or not, notch has other things to do besides code 24/7. And there is a lot more that goes into releasing updates besides cramming the game full of as much junk as possible.
    I agree that running a company is quite hard, but he should at least meet the expectations of his customers in order to fulfill his promise.

    He said quote: "More updates coming soon"

    It's been like a month.

    He clearly didn't do it

    With his money, he should've just hired more programmers and coders. Fulfill his customer's expectations. Make more money.

    That ^^ is what he should do.

    Not just make us wait. Work first. Money later.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #30
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    So how about this. Notch can give you minecraft, and the entire company, and then you can see what its like to be a developer for a game like minecraft. Believe it or not, notch has other things to do besides code 24/7. And there is a lot more that goes into releasing updates besides cramming the game full of as much junk as possible.
    Thats irrelevant, I am not a coder, do not want to be a coder, will nrver be a coder. Notch is a professional developer, with tons of money, who knows how much(He sold millions and Minecraft cost $15-20 so you can only estimate). What i'm saying is that he is terrible with the actual developement of the game itself with someone of his level. If one guy can make tons of mobs, and it takes Notch's group of coders to make one mob in a time of who knows how long, it truly makes you wonder.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (03-30-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast