Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Lyoto Machida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far away with girls
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    1,618
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Karate Kid, FUCK Justin BIEBER

    Just watched it again, Ended up with a justin bieber music, Never say neveeeer!

    FAWWWK!

    RUined my day

  2. #2
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Premium Member
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,072
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    lol.
    Why did you watch it again T_T

  3. #3
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Shit's a little kids movie
    And that song is just...


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  4. #4
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    A lady gaga song Ft Rabecca black and Justin beiber would be the most viewed/listend to song of all time

  5. #5
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    A lady gaga song Ft Rabecca black and Justin beiber would be the most viewed/listend to song of all time
    I hate lady gag and jb the most.

  6. #6
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Better than listening Baby at least one time per day from your OLDER sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #7
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    it seems hating on people gets em more rich

  8. #8
    Lyoto Machida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far away with girls
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    1,618
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Better than listening Baby at least one time per day from your OLDER sister
    Oh shiit kill him !!

  9. #9
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by -Away View Post


    Oh shiit kill him !!

    Sister = Girl /dfp


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacket For This Useful Post:

    raphaterz (03-31-2011)

  11. #10
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WomboCombo View Post



    Sister = Girl /dfp
    I'd call my sister a shemale
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.