Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    No comeback for him.

  2. #17
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    No comeback for him.
    His album is supposedly coming out this year.

  3. #18
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    Ash roth underrated? When I love college came out that is literally the only song I heard for weeks on end. EVERYONE was listening to that shit.

    I agree that some of his other stuff doesnt get much attention even though its good.

    and @iverson954360 not all lyrical music is good. Drake and Eminems new albums are supposedly really lyrical, but I cant listen to either. But then again I am a bigger fan of club style rap than anything
    Recovery is the shit boi.
    listen to it.

  4. #19
    z11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tits
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    Recovery is the shit boi.
    listen to it.
    I have it. Thers like 2 songs on it I enjoy, and rest is just boring.

    I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

  5. #20
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    I have it. Thers like 2 songs on it I enjoy, and rest is just boring.
    the whole album is good.
    its 10x better than Relapse.
    and like....a lil bit better than Curtain Call: The Hits.

  6. #21
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by z11 View Post
    Ash roth underrated? When I love college came out that is literally the only song I heard for weeks on end. EVERYONE was listening to that shit.

    I agree that some of his other stuff doesnt get much attention even though its good.

    and @iverson954360 not all lyrical music is good. Drake and Eminems new albums are supposedly really lyrical, but I cant listen to either. But then again I am a bigger fan of club style rap than anything
    Those aren't the kind of people I'm talking about.





    just examples of the kind of rapping im talking about. You don't have to be emotional to be lyrical. Eminem and Drake be on that bitch shit.

  7. #22
    z11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tits
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

    Those aren't the kind of people I'm talking about.

    just examples of the kind of rapping im talking about. You don't have to be emotional to be lyrical. Eminem and Drake be on that bitch shit.
    Thats the kind of stuff I like too

    I was just pointing out that some people think everything is 'lyrical' these days.

    I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

  8. #23
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Never have even heard of him.

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    You faggots don't know good music.




    Get off me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12