Thread: Please Read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post


    It takes a month to choose a minion
    So be patient ^_^ .
    Time doesn't matter. How much you contribute, the quality of your contributions, your actions, and the level of maturity you display all play a part in becoming staff. Don't expect anything to be easy. Spamming GMODS+ with messages about becoming staff don't help your cause either.

    Patience. Be patient, grow your favorite section, and you'll make it one day.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  2. #17
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    ^what he said
    I actually wanted minion for CA at 1337 posts
    Now I dont really care anyways lol
    I cave general now

  3. #18
    KrazyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post

    ^what he said
    I actually wanted minion for CA at 1337 posts
    Now I dont really care anyways lol
    I cave general now

    that must be close to impossible for number of people wanted to mod that






    dont say thanks only press it

  4. #19
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyCat View Post
    that must be close to impossible for number of people wanted to mod that
    Exactly
    Worst Minion Evar=iApple671/Cheeko671/Jailbroken671

  5. #20
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Its actually not that easy. By the way you talk ( Dont take offense ) ,i've been there , you sound like a 13 year old whos been on this site for 3 months and saw what mods can do and really wanted to control people. Now if this isn't true forget it.

  6. #21
    KrazyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by George W Bush View Post
    Its actually not that easy. By the way you talk ( Dont take offense ) ,i've been there , you sound like a 13 year old whos been on this site for 3 months and saw what mods can do and really wanted to control people. Now if this isn't true forget it.

    im 17 n been on this sit for close to a year






    dont say thanks only press it

  7. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I think the most experienced should be the ones making suggestions/tips here
    being:
    @UnsuccessfulJr & @Killian (ex-minions, if i'm right)
    not @Okuf (not trying to offend you, but you don't have as much knowledge of how things go around here)
    now lets start..


    First of all, to be on MPGH, we don't want active people to be minions, we want DEDICATED people to be minions. If you're achievement is to become staff, i mean that's a pretty good achievement, but if that's the ONLY achievement you have, disregarding the section you'd like to be in, then whatever.

    A good minion/mod would be one with great judgement, knowledge, self-control, time for MPGH, having other methods of contact, and most of course, experience and knowledge with UNDERSTANDING of MPGH Rules.

    A GREAT minion/mod would be all of that with a good reputation, lots of experience / knowledge with everything and anything about the section they're in, a very cooperative person, contributed SO much to a section, shows leadership and great potential etc;

    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post


    Gunna be hard to get CA minion
    Be active in the MMORG Sections
    since ca has over 45 users that deserve minion
    We only have around 5 people deserving of the spot, too many new kids who don't really show much potential.


    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyCat View Post
    Thank you guys, ill be posting in the combat-arms section day and night ^.^
    My achievement on MPGH at first was just to contribute, and in my first 3 months I followed other members in things they did, and i saw the many that were putting ____ for minion and did the same, but after a while, those wishes died out and I just wanted to be part of the community, then after 11 months of being active, and having 90% of the section supporting me for minion, I got the spot, then in a few months, with the promotion of an ex-mod to Gmod (Ali, who then got permanently banned for sharing account details) and mainly because Bombsaway was de-minioned due to inactivity (he was on Technology probation or something like that)

    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post
    Get active in a section:
    Application Reqs:
    At least 800 posts
    5% activity(doesnt apply sinceDave disabled activity)
    Reason
    name
    Requirements vary per section, etc;


    Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post


    that's probably the most difficult section to get D:
    Oh indeed, CA, CF, Mw2 are the toughest to get because of the activity and large potential in others

    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post


    It takes a month to choose a minion
    So be patient ^_^ .
    like the requirements varying, this does too

    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    Time doesn't matter. How much you contribute, the quality of your contributions, your actions, and the level of maturity you display all play a part in becoming staff. Don't expect anything to be easy. Spamming GMODS+ with messages about becoming staff don't help your cause either.

    Patience. Be patient, grow your favorite section, and you'll make it one day.
    ^ This ^
    Experience is experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post


    Exactly
    Worst Minion Evar=iApple671/Cheeko671/Jailbroken671
    Be nice, it wasn't his time, respect that
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 04-05-2011 at 06:17 AM.


  8. #23
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I think the most experienced should be the ones making suggestions/tips here
    being:
    @UnsuccessfulJr & @Killian (ex-minions, if i'm right)
    not @Okuf (not trying to offend you, but you don't have as much knowledge of how things go around here)
    now lets start..


    First of all, to be on MPGH, we don't want active people to be minions, we want DEDICATED people to be minions. If you're achievement is to become staff, i mean that's a pretty good achievement, but if that's the ONLY achievement you have, disregarding the section you'd like to be in, then whatever.

    A good minion/mod would be one with great judgement, knowledge, self-control, time for MPGH, having other methods of contact, and most of course, experience and knowledge with UNDERSTANDING of MPGH Rules.

    A GREAT minion/mod would be all of that with a good reputation, lots of experience / knowledge with everything and anything about the section they're in, a very cooperative person, contributed SO much to a section, shows leadership and great potential etc;


    We only have around 5 people deserving of the spot, too many new kids who don't really show much potential.



    My achievement on MPGH at first was just to contribute, and in my first 3 months I followed other members in things they did, and i saw the many that were putting ____ for minion and did the same, but after a while, those wishes died out and I just wanted to be part of the community, then after 11 months of being active, and having 90% of the section supporting me for minion, I got the spot, then in a few months, with the promotion of an ex-mod to Gmod (Ali, who then got permanently banned for sharing account details) and mainly because Bombsaway was de-minioned due to inactivity (he was on Technology probation or something like that)


    Requirements vary per section, etc;



    Oh indeed, CA, CF, Mw2 are the toughest to get because of the activity and large potential in others


    like the requirements varying, this does too


    ^ This ^
    Experience is experience


    Be nice, it wasn't his time, respect that
    wow, that was excellent.

    and yes, im an ex minion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12