Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,924
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Its funny how ya'll take it so personal.

    Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

  2. #32
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    nigga look at the other 2 threads
    i was owning TGF, but when his back was against the wall he perma'd me and martin.
    and he didnt post many arguements, like he said i wouldnt get anywhere in live, me being dumb, and that my parents arent rich. these 3 examples are just from 1 single post
    Easy to BS isn't it?!


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  3. #33
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post


    Easy to BS isn't it?!
    want pics of my house?
    when i was at +\- 8 years of age, my teachers said im highly intelligent. dont start saying im dumb

  4. #34
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    nigga look at the other 2 threads
    i was owning TGF, but when his back was against the wall he perma'd me and martin.
    and he didnt post many arguements, like he said i wouldnt get anywhere in live, me being dumb, and that my parents arent rich. these 3 examples are just from 1 single post
    What account did he perma?

  5. #35
    Uchiha Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post


    For the ones you did before.. from now on.. I don't care about you and your flames..

    Just stay out of this disscusion..

    Me and Hitler have a little WW3 here..

    185 on my ass.. if you would have this IQ.. you wouldnt have said it.. you would have proved you have it.. you said it so I would lay low.. but ain't working with me..

    When the fuck did I beg you?!
    Remember this?
    "So please, stop fucking around''.

    I made enough facts.
    When you get cornered, you get scared, and you grab the banhammer.
    That's weak, and selfish. You only think about yourself, you shouldn't. You should also think about other members.

    Once again, you say I haven't made any facts. That isn't true.
    I made that fact that somebody said that you're a bloody retard.
    I made enough facts.

    I was ''trollin' like whoa' '' , and you played along. This was all just a little part of my plan - which Arch countered, and you should be lucky.

    If you really want to debate with me, bring it to the debate section. If you don't want to debate with me, apologize in here, and I'll leave you alone.

    ''Ignorance is bliss.''
    In every dark place, even when there is no light, there will be always a light in your heart. ~Sora




  6. #36
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    =))

    Once again changing the subject.. and teachers said you are highly intelligent?! =)))) Who would say/boast with that on internet and not looking dumb.. every teacher says that.. sometimes is true.. sometimes is not.. heard that a lot of times.. but not my point here..

    Still no real/proveble facts.. so far you are just failing..


    @ Above you made me laugh..

    Can't yout 185 shits IQ realise that was a warning not a beg? Can't it?

    Still made no facts.. insults..
    Last edited by B4M; 04-05-2011 at 01:43 PM.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  7. #37
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    What account did he perma?
    Sjoerd.
    then arch came in and told everybody to back off.

    i swear i didnt fire a flame at him today, yet he banned me

  8. #38
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzLightingShade View Post
    Hitler's iq can't pass 30 cause he doesn't understand english and iq test is in mainly english
    He didn't know english?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Sjoerd.
    then arch came in and told everybody to back off.

    i swear i didnt fire a flame at him today, yet he banned me
    Dave needs to intervene

  9. #39
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    =))

    Once again changing the subject.. and teachers said you are highly intelligent?! =)))) Who would say/boast with that on internet and not looking dumb.. every teacher says that.. sometimes is true.. sometimes is not.. heard that a lot of times.. but not my point here..

    Still no real/proveble facts.. so far you are just failing..
    They are still saying the same

    and why wouldnt i post that?
    cant i be proud?
    im showing off at school too. learn2human?

  10. #40
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    =))

    Once again changing the subject.. and teachers said you are highly intelligent?! =)))) Who would say/boast with that on internet and not looking dumb.. every teacher says that.. sometimes is true.. sometimes is not.. heard that a lot of times.. but not my point here..

    Still no real/proveble facts.. so far you are just failing..


    @ Above you made me laugh..

    Can't yout 185 shits IQ realise that was a warning not a beg? Can't it?

    Still made no facts.. insults..
    Just let it go
    Then it'll all hopefully stop

  11. #41
    ImTheLastNightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your bed,closet,behind you....
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Emm, I am pretty much out-dated. So what's going on here? I mean why TheGodFather is mad with Martin? Or Sjoerd?

  12. #42
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheLastNightmare View Post
    Emm, I am pretty much out-dated. So what's going on here? I mean why TheGodFather is mad with Martin? Or Sjoerd?
    there are 2 closed threads from TGF in general.. read them /

  13. #43
    Uchiha Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post

    @ Above you made me laugh..

    Can't yout 185 shits IQ realise that was a warning not a beg? Can't it?

    Still made no facts.. insults..
    Where are the insults? Highlight them for me, please, as I can't see them.

    You really can't debate, as I said before, take it to the debate section, to see who is the mentally strongest and smartest person of us, our apologize to me, and I'll leave you alone. That's what you wanted.

    Now, some funny sentences by TheGodfather STRAIGHT from MSN:

    Martin von Nobia says
    AAAHAHAHAAHHA
    YOU WENT TO TAKE DAVE
    Sorry, but I think that's pretty weak.
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    neah
    arch
    Martin von Nobia says
    Dave loves me, as I make him lotsa cakes.
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    seems to be be loving you
    and doesnt give a fuck about me anymore..
    or at least it seems
    Here is he switching the subject, as he's constantly stating that I can't keep on it..

    Martin von Nobia says
    Tell me, Herr Vladimir, queen of retards.
    Why was the ''CS'' group created?
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    because
    people like you
    Martin von Nobia says
    Michiel - shut it.
    Let Vlad make this up.
    I wanna see his epic fail.
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    were getting more by day
    Martin von Nobia says
    YOU
    ARE
    SO
    FUCKING RETARD
    ED
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    no fact bish
    ?
    Martin von Nobia says
    You are kidding me, right?
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    just insults
    pr vs how retard you are
    Martin von Nobia says
    You act like a freaking ******.
    Yet.
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    so far
    Martin von Nobia says
    You don't even know the history about MPGH's major aspect - the CS group.
    vlad@mpgh.net says
    no facts
    still just insults
    In every dark place, even when there is no light, there will be always a light in your heart. ~Sora




  14. #44
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,924
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Comon godfather, what is he supposed to post, video material of his teachers preaching he's the smartest kid alive?

    Anyways, nuff with the retard comments (from both sides).
    If you want to trow shit at each other, do it in a pm/msn/email/skypechat

    /closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123