Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 164
  1. #46
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    What you mean?



    Dare you to do it. Dare you.
    When kids think they can lie to us. its in the text. look deep enough, you find the truth, my nigga.

  2. #47
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    U think you cool mang? Cuz your location has a racial slur mang? U think you cool cuz you wouldn't go to school and yell it? You cool mang. You cool.
    you think your an asshole because u are?

    Quote Originally Posted by what a nub View Post
    i know shes a slut im ok with it.
    bitchs and sluts are different things.

  3. #48
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    Adults say please. kids say pwease.
    maybe if i give you my house phone number you can call me and teach me to act like an adult? (Im not allowed to have a cell phone)

  4. #49
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    Adults say please.
    Young boys say pwease.
    Young girls say pwease.
    Teenage girls say pwease.
    Teenage boys say idgaf.
    teenage girls= pweety pweeze

  5. #50
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    Adults say please.
    Young boys say pwease.
    Young girls say pwease.
    Teenage girls say pwease.
    Teenage boys say idgaf.
    We got three now. I like this guy.

  6. #51
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    you think your an asshole because u are?



    bitchs and sluts are different things.
    I'm an asshole... because...? Because...? Because I find it distasteful for someone to say shit online they wouldn't say irl? I know. I appreciate the compliment. Take like kanye does.

  7. #52
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    you think your an asshole because u are?



    bitchs and sluts are different things.
    ohh they are?
    &
    J im guessing you need me to pass the ice?

  8. #53
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by what a nub View Post
    ohh they are?
    &
    J im guessing you need me to pass the ice?
    How was it a burn though?

  9. #54
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    How was it a burn though?
    i never said it was?

  10. #55
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I'm an asshole... because...? Because...? Because I find it distasteful for someone to say shit online they wouldn't say irl? I know. I appreciate the compliment. Take like kanye does.
    yah u also a bitch.

  11. #56
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    yah u also a bitch.
    Wolf thinks he knows what he's talking about
    Niggas who call others bitches are usually bitches.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  12. #57
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    Wolf thinks he knows what he's talking about
    Niggas who call others bitches are usually bitches.
    but im not black

  13. #58
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    but im not black
    People* who usually call others bitches are usually bitches.
    But, your a CS so I don't really care what you say
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  14. #59
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    People* who usually call others bitches are usually bitches.
    But, your a CS so I don't really care what you say
    well your a newphag so I don't really care what you say.

    Know which I'd rather be

  15. #60
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Your Little Sisters Bed
    Posts
    2,778
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    Wolf thinks he knows what he's talking about
    Niggas who call others bitches are usually bitches.
    no need to hate on wolf papi

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast