Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired

    Fuckin around with Human Nature

    This was a fuck around beat, nothing serious, like oh shit this is hot, just figured I'd give you guys somethin to listen to. If you want to download it, lemme know.
    Human Nature by Mr. Producer4 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

    Obey (04-05-2011)

  3. #2
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Sick. I like it.

  4. #3
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Aha hell yeah, I'm feeling that. Some crazy shit could be done with that
    Good job.

  5. #4
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Aha hell yeah, I'm feeling that. Some crazy shit could be done with that
    Good job.
    Is it too loud to rap on or good?

  6. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol wtf MJ...

  7. #6
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    lol wtf MJ...
    I have an eargasm whenever I hear the "oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy?"

  8. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I have an eargasm whenever I hear the "oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy?"
    I would say he would for you too..but U too old..

    and he dead.


  9. #8
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    lol wtf MJ...
    i was thinkin the same thing.

  10. #9
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I would say he would for you too..but U too old..

    and he dead.

    14 is old? I was raised on soul and R&B, jazz, hip hop. Parents put me to sleep to luther vandross and artists related to him. I tend to appreciate music more than the average gucci fan.

  11. #10
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    that shit was good though. turn down the track a lil when you rap.

  12. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    14 is old? I was raised on soul and R&B, jazz, hip hop. Parents put me to sleep to luther vandross and artists related to him. I tend to appreciate music more than the average gucci fan.
    Yes bro..

    14 years old is too old for MJ.

    He preferred ages 7 and under.

  13. #12
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yes bro..

    14 years old is too old for MJ.

    He preferred ages 7 and under.
    He didn't do it, first off. He was found not guilty in court. Not too long after his death, the kid that said he was molested by him admitted that it was false and that his dad told him to do it just to get money.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post
    that shit was good though. turn down the track a lil when you rap.
    I know. I was concerned with it being too loud, but when an artist goes on it, it'll sound better.

  14. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    He didn't do it, first off. He was found not guilty in court. Not too long after his death, the kid that said he was molested by him admitted that it was false and that his dad told him to do it just to get money.



    I know. I was concerned with it being too loud, but when an artist goes on it, it'll sound better.
    Orly?

    Whats the excuse for all the other kids that said he was a pedo?

  15. #14
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Orly?

    Whats the excuse for all the other kids that said he was a pedo?
    There was only one. People v. Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read up.

  16. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You must have forgot about that one back in 1993.

    Wikipedia doesn't know all.

    Michael also touched my genitals.

    umad bro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast