Thread: THIS IS SCARY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I mean..
    Some of the occult shit is pretty hard to prove..
    concerning secret societies and what not,
    but I've always wondered why the fuck a Pyramid, and what appears to be the eye of Horus is doing on a dollar bill. I also wonder why so many cult oriented people back in the day were millionaires.
    The pentagram and owl are clearly seen though..

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    The pentagram and owl are clearly seen though..
    Whats your point?

    They both have different symbolic history.
    You couldn't pin point what exactly the symbolism on the bill is unless the original designer gave you a history lesson.

  3. #33
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Whats your point?

    They both have different symbolic history.
    You couldn't pin point what exactly the symbolism on the bill is unless the original designer gave you a history lesson.
    Yes but it IS proven that the free masons were very closely related to this, suggesting perhaps they had something to do with it. Also in 1935 a cult follower (secretary of agriculture) suggested to FDR that they put the pyramid with the eye on the back of the bill, it was implemented shortly

  4. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Yes but it IS proven that the free masons were very closely related to this, suggesting perhaps they had something to do with it. Also in 1935 a cult follower (secretary of agriculture) suggested to FDR that they put the pyramid with the eye on the back of the bill, it was implemented shortly
    The thing is, that Freemasons deny that they have anything to do with the occult. I have my own theories on the whole thing..I'd rather not discuss them here for the mere fact that I don't feel like dealing with trolls and uneducated "know it all's". I will leave you with an interesting fact though.

    JFK was shot at Dealey Plaza which was the location of the first Masonic temple built in Texas. Interesting eh?

  5. #35
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    The thing is, that Freemasons deny that they have anything to do with the occult. I have my own theories on the whole thing..I'd rather not discuss them here for the mere fact that I don't feel like dealing with trolls and uneducated "know it all's". I will leave you with an interesting fact though.

    JFK was shot at Dealey Plaza which was the location of the first Masonic temple built in Texas. Interesting eh?
    Indeed, i believe that our government has some less then legit officials.

  6. #36
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    My step dad believes Osama Bin Laden is just a story.

  7. #37
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Longcat is loong View Post
    My step dad believes Osama Bin Laden is just a story.
    Crack kills .

  8. #38
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563


  9. #39
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Tagged for weekend free-time
    Might be good, the govn't is always interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #40
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    ii all ready knew about all of this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123