Thread: E love?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Everyone loves me already, don't gotta make a thread on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by -E- View Post
    Everyone loves me already, don't gotta make a thread on it.
    None loves you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by HempJr View Post

None loves you
    Well none is a good guy, don't hate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lols , e-ship . My first puppy-love was over a game ( 5 years ago ) , MapleStory to be exact .
    I liked this guy but i was too shy to meet him in real life , so we only hanged around in the game & talked , until we were completely comfortable with each other & then met up .

I'm not inlove with this guy i know , but i met him on COMBAT ARMS , yeah thats right & I'm going to Sydney in 2 weeks ( easter holiday ) to meet him .
    I have my ticket & hotel already booked , living expenses is not a worry .

Nothing wrong with e-relationships , as long as you & that other preson are committed to make it work .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 04-06-2011 at 01:42 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Lols , e-ship . My first puppy-love was over a game , MapleStory to be exact .
    I liked this guy but i was too shy to meet him in real life , so we only hanged around in the game & talked , until we were completely comfortable with each other & then met up .

I'm not inlove with this guy i know , but i met him on COMBAT ARMS , yeah thats right & I'm going to Sydney in 2 weeks ( easter holiday ) to meet him .

Nothing wrong with e-relationships , as long as you & that other preson are committed to make it work .
    that's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lols , e-ship . My first puppy-love was over a game ( 5 years ago ) , MapleStory to be exact .

AWWWWS i giggled

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Cool .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You creep me out. No joke, meeting people on VOICE CHAT games i can see, but text? Nah, i'm good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    LOL
    E-Love, not likely.

My brother, Zach, was gonig out with this girl who lived on vancouver island(so it was like six hours away.) they met like every three to four weeks. So it was virtually an e-relationship, they used msn ect...

ANNNYYWAAAY That bitch started cheating on him and then dumped him, and - immediatly after ending it with my brother - got in a relationship with some other guy.

There's a lot more to that story but in conclusion:
    I think e-relationships are a load of shit.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

hahahah you're fucking stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    hahahah you're fucking stupid
    Anything is better than being a water-melon gobbling negro :O

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Anything is better than being a water-melon gobbling negro :O
    You can get off her dick now, your e-defense for her on mpgh will not make her fly to canada to see you. If girls you already kno don't like u what makes u think girls on the internet will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -E- View Post
    You creep me out. No joke, meeting people on VOICE CHAT games i can see, but text? Nah, i'm good.
    I went to school with hes sister, & he decided to play on her account .
    I'm not going to get technical but thats how things bloomed .

Anyways it was an abnormal way to start a relationship but it started off as e-love & distance was no where near our problem , if i reach Sydney & don't like the guy I met on the game , then i'll just consider it that holiday i always needed.

& I wouldnt bother building a relationship with somone who lives $200 away from me , friendship yes , other then that no .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 04-06-2011 at 01:58 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You can get off her dick now, your e-defense for her on mpgh will not make her fly to canada to see you. If girls you already kno don't like u what makes u think girls on the internet will
    I stopped reading at "you"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    get off her dick now, your e-defense for her on mpgh will not make her fly to canada to see YOU. If girls you already kno don't like u what makes u think girls on the internet will
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I stopped reading at "you"
    so you stoped after canada to see you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast