Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 144
  1. #76
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post
    Tihs just turned into a trolling competition
    So far BlackPotato is wining
    good memorys should last forever, i got my camera phone
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  2. #77
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post
    Tihs just turned into a trolling competition
    So far BlackPotato is wining
    I agree , I need to turn up my game..

  3. #78
    BlackPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by iMakestuffz View Post


    Your mom broke how?
    Oh im sorry, I made a spelling mistake. Im thinking all you have to defend yourself at this moment is that. What I meant was "My condom broke" in which case I meant " I suggest you kill yourself cause you werent supposed to be born in the first place" I hope my point is clear.

  4. #79
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by hydra706 View Post
    good memorys should last forever, i got my camera phone
    What? Does this have something to do with yah phone?

  5. #80
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Black still winning

  6. #81
    BlackPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    9
    This is my first try at trolling, its...amusing.

  7. #82
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPotato View Post
    Oh im sorry, I made a spelling mistake. Im thinking all you have to defend yourself at this moment is that. What I meant was "My condom broke" in which case I meant " I suggest you kill yourself cause you werent supposed to be born in the first place" I hope my point is clear.
    U actually think this is serious thats sad..
    Edit: oww I c now

  8. #83
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPotato View Post
    This is my first try at trolling, its...amusing.
    Well your good at beating him
    Lets see if your good at beating sam.

  9. #84
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPotato View Post
    This is my first try at trolling, its...amusing.
    Yeah I know, lets do this every weekend

  10. #85
    BlackPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by iMakestuffz View Post


    U actually think this is serious thats sad..
    Serious? Its called trolling. You thinking this is serious means your taking it emotionally. A good sign that im winning. Not to late to go outside and get a life kid.

  11. #86
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuf View Post


    Well your good at beating him
    Lets see if your good at beating sam.
    Nah sam is the trollin champion


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPotato View Post
    Serious? Its called trolling. You thinking this is serious means your taking it emotionally. A good sign that im winning. Not to late to go outside and get a life kid.
    I edited

  12. #87
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by iMakestuffz View Post


    Nah sam is the trollin champion




    I edited
    For once I agree
    Sam is troll king ,

  13. #88
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    anyone remember what this thread was about?

  14. #89
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Sam sucks dabis dick
    Its been proven already
    dave told me via MSN .

  15. #90
    BlackPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    9
    Your point? Make your move kid, I dont have a life all day unlike you which your life is probably 50% this and 50% pornhub

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast