Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i beat up pussys all the time

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    i beat up pussys all the time
    ok we get it -_-
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  3. #18
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Way to change the whole outlook on animal abuse.
    I've learned to ignore him.
    Always says something stupid.
    Sab = gheylord

  4. #19
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I've learned to ignore him.
    Always says something stupid.
    Sab = gheylord
    Sab=Sjoerd.

    Although I prefer Sjoerd.

  5. #20
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Sab=Sjoerd.

    Although I prefer Sjoerd.
    you prefer my son over me? how disappointing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #21
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Kenny Christopher Glenn
    Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, USA
    School: MacArthur Middle School :: Lawton Public Schools

    Father: Mark Glenn

    Mark Glenn, General Manager
    Glenn Oil Company
    102 E. “D” Avenue
    Lawton, OK 73501
    Phone: 580-355-5701
    Cell: 580-585-7828
    Email: glennco@sirinet.net , marksglenn@att.net
    Web site: [GLENN OIL COMPANY] Re:JP8 Samples, ANTIFREEZE, AVIATION 100 LL, AVIATION LUBRICANTS, BIODIESEL, JET FUEL, CHEMICALS, COAL, DIESEL, E85 ETHANOL, FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS, FTX SUPPORT, GASOLINE, GEAR OIL, GREASE, HAZMAT TRANSPORTATION, HYDRAULIC OIL, JP8



    Home:
    Sandra Glenn (mother)
    1 Se 75th ST
    Lawton, OK 73505-1916
    (580) 585-6425


    Work:
    Sandra (Sandi) Glenn
    WEB WORKS
    Web building & marketing
    580-353-1300
    email: sandiglennco@yahoo.com or cyberpobox1@yahoo.com

    taki

    WESTON GLENN IS KENNYS BROTHER, BETTER KNOWN AS THE CAMERA MAN
    But i didnt tell you

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irony For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (04-07-2011)

  8. #22
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you prefer my son over me? how disappointing.
    He's your son?

  9. #23
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    He's your son?
    yeah, sjoerd is my son.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #24
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    yeah, sjoerd is my son.
    Well damn. Now I know where he gets it from.

  11. #25
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Well damn. Now I know where he gets it from.


    thank you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  12. #26
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    I just watched the vids. I wanna fuck this nigga up so bad right now.

  13. #27
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I just watched the vids. I wanna fuck this nigga up so bad right now.
    You see what I posted? have fun!

  14. #28
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post


    You see what I posted? have fun!
    I saw. I wanna make him go there sooner.

    I dislike cats, but no animal deserves this shit.

  15. #29
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I saw. I wanna make him go there sooner.

    I dislike cats, but no animal deserves this shit.
    ikr, me too. dont kill him, just cut his balls off, if he doesnt have any, cut his hands off. that way he has to live with pain
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  16. #30
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    Name: Kenny Christopher Glenn
    Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, USA
    School: MacArthur Middle School :: Lawton Public Schools

    Father: Mark Glenn

    Mark Glenn, General Manager
    Glenn Oil Company
    102 E. “D” Avenue
    Lawton, OK 73501
    Phone: 580-355-5701
    Cell: 580-585-7828
    Email: glennco@sirinet.net , marksglenn@att.net
    Web site: [GLENN OIL COMPANY] Re:JP8 Samples, ANTIFREEZE, AVIATION 100 LL, AVIATION LUBRICANTS, BIODIESEL, JET FUEL, CHEMICALS, COAL, DIESEL, E85 ETHANOL, FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS, FTX SUPPORT, GASOLINE, GEAR OIL, GREASE, HAZMAT TRANSPORTATION, HYDRAULIC OIL, JP8



    Home:
    Sandra Glenn (mother)
    1 Se 75th ST
    Lawton, OK 73505-1916
    (580) 585-6425


    Work:
    Sandra (Sandi) Glenn
    WEB WORKS
    Web building & marketing
    580-353-1300
    email: sandiglennco@yahoo.com or cyberpobox1@yahoo.com

    taki

    WESTON GLENN IS KENNYS BROTHER, BETTER KNOWN AS THE CAMERA MAN
    But i didnt tell you
    I got some people to fuck with tonight
    supsup Sandra

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast