Thread: Ugly bitches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cutting View Post

I just saw a girl with 2 pairs of butts and 4 bewbs. The bewbs must have been over lapping the fat on her belly, so it actually made it look like she haad 6 bewbs. Her ass was like a pile of flack jacks, the top kne drooping, making a 2nd butt cheek. Both sides did this. She has 2 pairs os asses.
    That sounds extremly horny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fat girls , will it blend ?

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Fat girls will never blend. Especially the ones that think they look good, or wear leggings or something. I mean like holy shit, it's horrible.

Like when I'm in School and see some fatt ass girl wearing Yoga Pants... it's just an fucked up moment. I just wonder if she thinks she actually looks good or something. It's pretty fucked up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12