Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563

    After months of observation...

    I have found the answer!


  2. #2
    Weed Farmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i iz houmles
    Posts
    1,351
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i don't believe you it took months


  3. #3
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    To what?.....

  4. #4
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    To get attachments approved

  5. #5
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    people dont like to wait
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  6. #6
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Kids have a very low temper nowadays
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  7. #7
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    True... get mad for no reason

  8. #8
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by George W Bush View Post
    True... get mad for no reason
    When you have 10 retards spamming mentions, VMs, and PMs to get you to approve something that you already know is there, it gets irritating.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-11-2011 at 03:32 PM.


  9. #9
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    When you have 10 retards spamming mentions, VMs, and PMs to get you to approve something you already know is there, it gets irritating.
    at least u getting mentions
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  10. #10
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Who cares about mentions

  11. #11
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOLed.

    I disagree, there's usually 10 people bitching if it's not approved in the first five minutes.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #12
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by George W Bush View Post
    Who cares about mentions
    just looking at the positives
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  13. #13
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by hydra706 View Post
    at least u getting mentions
    Mentions aren't important.
    One reason I changed my name to this is because no one can mention me.
    It gets annoying
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  14. #14
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    Mentions aren't important.
    One reason I changed my name to this is because no one can mention me.
    It gets annoying
    @ .

    Damn, I really CAN'T mention you.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-11-2011 at 03:35 PM.


  15. #15
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Blue did i mention you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast