Thread: Mexican Beeb?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848

    Mexican Beeb?



    THIS NIGGA FRUITY

  2. #2
    Nuked2DaBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Twisted
    When he started to sing I shat brix and houses.

    Oh god what the fuck, is that a V neck he is wearing. LOLHESGAYANDSINGINGABOUTAGIRLFRIENDLOL

    Is this the brother to Rebecca Black?
    VOUCHES!

    Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

    @Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever


    Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

    Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

    All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

  3. #3
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Shes ugly and the songs autotuned shit

  4. #4
    Nuked2DaBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^You just summed up all the Canadian recording / editing studios
    VOUCHES!

    Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

    @Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever


    Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

    Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

    All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

  5. #5
    Lawllypawp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    582
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Sick
    To be honest I prefer him over Justin Bieber.

  6. #6
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    ^You just summed up all the Canadian recording / editing studios
    I can see were going to be a great team

  7. #7
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    THIS NIGGA FRUITY.

  8. #8
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    THIS NIGGA FRUITY.
    Shut your nigga mouth homeboy.
    sorry i thought i was black for a second.

  9. #9
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hes only slightly better than Bieber and Black.
    I see what you did there.

  10. #10
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawllypawp View Post
    To be honest I prefer him over Justin Bieber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    hes only slightly better than Bieber and Black.
    ^^Compare shit and shit and what do you get?
    Shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    When he started to sing I shat brix and houses.

    Oh god what the fuck, is that a V neck he is wearing. LOLHESGAYANDSINGINGABOUTAGIRLFRIENDLOL

    Is this the brother to Rebecca Black?
    lol
    Sup with your font nigga?

  11. #11
    Nuked2DaBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Justin = His Canadian side
    Rebecca = his blackishness

    = Tyler Medeiros
    My fonts cool D; Dunt dis my shit
    Last edited by Nuked2DaBone; 04-11-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    VOUCHES!

    Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

    @Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever


    Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

    Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

    All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

  12. #12
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I cant read it, its just annoying

  13. #13
    Nuked2DaBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Twisted
    .-. wut
    /short
    VOUCHES!

    Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

    @Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever


    Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

    Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

    All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

  14. #14
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked2DaBone View Post
    Justin = His Canadian side
    Rebecca = his blackishness

    = Tyler Medeiros
    My fonts cool D; Dunt dis my shit
    Hard to read and eye straining.

  15. #15
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    y r u comparing him to beiber?
    Dicks, That is all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast