Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    Your makin something so
    small look sooo Big
    THIS MADE ME LAUGH OFF MY SEAT. ITS SO MISLEADING.
    I see what you did there.

  2. #17
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me
    And when we're holding hands it's like having sex with me
    You say I'm premature I just call it ecstasy
    I wear a rubber at all times it's a necessity
    .
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  3. #18
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you're a dumb nigger aren't you?
    As you can see in my pikk i got some balck in me
    ....
    why do you aks
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  4. #19
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    As you can see in my pikk i got some balck in me
    ....
    why do you aks
    because you're a retard.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #20
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Men don't suffer from premature ejaculation, Women do

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  6. #21
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    No, you're just a giant dumb ass that's trying to fit in. Go kick rocks kid.
    hahaha lol.


  7. #22
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    As you can see in my pikk i got some balck in me
    ....
    why do you aks
    Your the dumbest nigga ive ever met,and i usally like niggas. lol.

  8. #23
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    THIS MADE ME LAUGH OFF MY SEAT. ITS SO MISLEADING.
    Lmao i just notice that
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  9. #24
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Never say lmao, please.

  10. #25
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    because you're a retard.
    OOOK....
    so i guess you think your cool now

    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post


    Your the dumbest nigga ive ever met,and i usally like niggas. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Never say lmao, please.
    And what do you do for a livin and why not
    Last edited by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢); 04-12-2011 at 02:08 AM.
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post
    Men don't suffer from premature ejaculation, Women do
    Lol, this is true.
    Because ejaculation with a penis can never be premature.

  12. #27
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    OOOK....
    so i guess you think your cool now





    And what do you do for a livin and why not
    don't think i know.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #28
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    Lol, this is true.
    Because ejaculation with a penis can never be premature.
    No, because ejaculation is ALWAYS good
    you may feel bad later, but when its happening its GREAT

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  14. #29
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Damn straight it feels GR8

  15. #30
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post


    No, because ejaculation is ALWAYS good
    you may feel bad later, but when its happening its GREAT

    I know right.
    At the point it comes out...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast