Thread: Join me...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 95
  1. #61
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well food is a whole different subject now isn't it

  2. #62
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by firehouse300 View Post
    Well food is a whole different subject now isn't it
    no not really
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  3. #63
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The size of an army does not classify the greatness of a country. If we go by that logic, China and North Korea are the best countries on the planet.

    Without Canada, you Americans would be screwed. Obviously you all have been watching too much FoxTV. Your economic recovery is dependent on how well our country excels globally. We're your main trading partner.

    And yeah, in World War I and II, Canada was the main power force among the allies. I'm sure you've all taken history before. Oh yeah, I forgot that your country's education is so poor.

    You live in a country ruled by Publican and religious propaganda. I'm actually jealous of your nationalism -- it's something Canada seriously lacks.

    What I'm not jealous of however, is your ignorance. Get educated.

  4. #64
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    The size of an army does not classify the greatness of a country. If we go by that logic, China and North Korea are the best countries on the planet.

    Without Canada, you Americans would be screwed. Obviously you all have been watching too much FoxTV. Your economic recovery is dependent on how well our country excels globally. We're your main trading partner.

    And yeah, in World War I and II, Canada was the main power force among the allies. I'm sure you've all taken history before. Oh yeah, I forgot that your country's education is so poor.

    You live in a country ruled by Publican and religious propaganda. I'm actually jealous of your nationalism -- it's something Canada seriously lacks.

    What I'm not jealous of however, is your ignorance. Get educated.
    Well actually i would rather have allied with france Spain and british
    AND WE DO NOT HAVE A POOR EDUCATION ITS JUST KIDS LIKE ME WHO DON'T LIKE DOING THE WORK THAT IS REQUIRED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO EXCEL
    SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT USA JUST GO TO THE FLAMING SECTION.
    Have a nice day sir
    Last edited by firehouse300; 04-12-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  5. #65
    hydra706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    1,742
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by firehouse300 View Post
    Well actually i would rather have allied with france Spain and british
    AND WE DO NOT HAVE A POOR EDUCATION ITS JUST KIDS LIKE ME WHO DON'T LIKE DOING THE WORK THAT IS REQUIRED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO EXCEL
    SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT USA JUST GO TO THE FLAMING SECTION.
    Have a nice day sir
    how about you guys make a thread on this in debate section and fight there
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.



  6. #66
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He will have to i'm to lazy.

  7. #67
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by firehouse300 View Post
    Well actually i would rather have allied with france Spain and british
    AND WE DO NOT HAVE A POOR EDUCATION ITS JUST KIDS LIKE ME WHO DON'T LIKE DOING THE WORK THAT IS REQUIRED FOR OUR COUNTRY TO EXCEL
    SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT USA JUST GO TO THE FLAMING SECTION.
    Have a nice day sir
    Senate Bill 0736 (2011) - The Florida Senate

  8. #68
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    You didn't have to go personal dang man
    besides canada doesn't a education system there provinces do its cause we have a national education system

  9. #69
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The provincial system works out really well. It drastically reduces the strain on the federal government and our budget.

  10. #70
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    The provincial system works out really well. It drastically reduces the strain on the federal government and our budget.
    Well i'm not going to lie the USA is still pretty young and we do have our problems but i know we will pull through we haven't been around like china thats been here since 1000 years we are still young and need to get past the national debt then we will begin to mature so that we will start to make everything so that everything will work like clock work.

  11. #71
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Canada is even newer than the states. Our Constitution wasn't finalized until 1982.

    In other words, we weren't actually independent from Britain until thirty years ago.

  12. #72
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    Canada is even newer than the states. Our Constitution wasn't finalized until 1982.

    In other words, we weren't actually independent from Britain until thirty years ago.
    yes but we don't really have much going for us right now most of the wars we've been in has been draining our money for other stuff the United States needs to quit helping other countries because we waste our money.

  13. #73
    CheeseTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canadialand.
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Define "help".

  14. #74
    firehouse300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    Define "help".
    Disaster reliefs and helping the hunger

  15. #75
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,900
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    canada > us
    noo noo austin

    us > canada



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast