Thread: Wtffffffff...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why would you even meet someone off the internet for a fucking date? Step your game up buddy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x.navi.x For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (04-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Beat dat fat e-pussy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Don't let her hug you, you might sink into her o.o
    VOUCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

@Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

Thanks
    cant stop lolling hahahaha

Thanks
    fascinating tale ol' chap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Why would you even meet someone off the internet for a fucking date? Step your game up buddy.
    I wanted to get it in..her pictures were pretty hot.

I work a lot of hours and go to school,
    I barely got time to go out and meet girls, who cares..pussy is pussy no matter where you get it. Unfortunately it comes with risks..like meeting fat war pigs.

Last edited by Ethereal; 04-14-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Looks can be deceiving , poor baby . I can totally relate to your situation , but slighty different.

Met a guy on a game once , he kept saying he was a fat ugly mole & I thought he was just joking & I made fun of fat people , just playing along & shit . Later when I met him in real life at HUNGRY JACKS , I literally shat bricks when I saw hes stomach , thighs & arms and 5 thousand chins , hes whole body looks like a tumor . What made it worst was that my BF was in the city too & came and saw me & him .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Looks can be deceiving , poor baby . I can totally relate to your situation , but slighty different.

Met a guy on a game once , he kept saying he was a fat ugly mole & I thought he was just joking & I made fun of fat people , just playing along & shit . Later when I met him in real life at HUNGRY JACKS , I literally shat bricks when I saw hes stomach , thighs & arms and 5 thousand chins , hes whole body looks like a tumor . What made it worst was that my BF was in the city too & came and saw me & him .
    Bahahaha...Hungry Jacks.

I just can't do the fat thing man..I eat too healthy and actually take the time when I can to go to the gym, so I can't be hooking up with hog meat..
    that and I'm just not attracted to fatties...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No one likes a fatty patty .
    Only the ugly and rejected goes with the ugly and rejected .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Just got that image of him.
    Cannot un-think!

Thanks

oh poor mina.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    AHAHAHA.. THAT'S FOR TRUSTING ONLINE GIRLS WITH YOU
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12