Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Heh, thats weird.

    I work out: average weight.
    I don't work out: average weight.

    But i'm 6.3

    So i'm skinny at 140-150 pounds lulz.
    --------------------
    I mean average healthy, not average american lulz.


  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My BMI is 19.7

  3. #3
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I work out: average weight.
    I don't work out: average weight.

    But i'm 6.3

    So i'm skinny at 140-150 pounds lulz.
    --------------------
    I mean average healthy, not average american lulz.
    sorry dude but thats REALLY skinny, being 6'3 you should really try being in the 180 range at least.

  4. #4
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    and we give a fuck why?

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    sorry dude but thats REALLY skinny, being 6'3 you should really try being in the 180 range at least.
    Yeah yeah, problem is high metabolism i guess. My father is was just like me too(well now he's not, he's slightly overweight lulz).

    I dunno man, if i did nothing all day I could probably reach 180. I used to play sports, and i excercise/work out so that might be it.
    -------------
    @Sam: I found it weird that if I don't work out, my weight is pretty much the same.


  6. #6
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah yeah, problem is high metabolism i guess. My father is was just like me too(well now he's not, he's slightly overweight lulz).

    I dunno man, if i did nothing all day I could probably reach 180. I used to play sports, and i excercise/work out so that might be it.
    -------------
    @Sam: I found it weird that if I don't work out, my weight is pretty much the same.
    You need protein supplements to gain weight if that's the case, no way you could eat enough to bulk up.

  7. #7
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Empire protien powder FTW

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I'm 5'6" - 140lbs all dat weight is in dat booty, them girls love it.
    So before you worked out and after you did, you're the same weight?


  9. #9
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I'm 5'6" - 140lbs all dat weight is in dat booty, them girls love it.
    So before you worked out and after you did, you're the same weight?
    Damn dude, my gf is taller than you

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    You need protein supplements to gain weight if that's the case, no way you could eat enough to bulk up.
    Humm, wonder if my kids will just take pills every day.


  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah yeah, problem is high metabolism i guess. My father is was just like me too(well now he's not, he's slightly overweight lulz).

    I dunno man, if i did nothing all day I could probably reach 180. I used to play sports, and i excercise/work out so that might be it.
    -------------
    @Sam: I found it weird that if I don't work out, my weight is pretty much the same.
    I'm basically the same. I used to play rep rugby and weighed around 70-75kg. Now I've stopped and I'm still the same.
    Last edited by Doc; 04-15-2011 at 02:08 AM.

  12. #12
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    221
    i'm 7"4 and 470 pounds

  13. #13
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    @gast you're a midget


  14. #14
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    @gast you're a midget
    shatap .

  15. #15
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I'm basically the same. I used to play rep rugby and weighed around 70-175. Now I've stopped and I'm still the same.
    rep rugby for who??
    @Doc
    Dicks, That is all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast