Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol good ol mpgh


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  2. #32
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    I see you like Music a lot. Make anything yet?
    Used To Make Dubstep And Rap Beats And All In FL. But I'm Quitting And Gona Try To Get A Job And Take Some Instrumental Lessons Over The Next Year. Then Move To Central VA And Start School Or Something And Start Making Music Again.

  3. #33
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Used To Make Dubstep And Rap Beats And All In FL. But I'm Quitting And Gona Try To Get A Job And Take Some Instrumental Lessons Over The Next Year. Then Move To Central VA And Start School Or Something And Start Making Music Again.
    Interesting indeed.
    Good luck
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  4. #34
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    I Also Spent Some Time Learning .NET And C++ Programming. My Family Wants Me To Goto College For That But It's SOOOO Boring

  5. #35
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,285
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post
    I Also Spent Some Time Learning .NET And C++ Programming. My Family Wants Me To Goto College For That But It's SOOOO Boring
    You can do a lot through C++ Programming & .NET
    I suggest rethinking not trying.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  6. #36
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    You can do a lot through C++ Programming & .NET
    I suggest rethinking not trying.
    i Don't Want To Spend My Life Typing Numbers And Letters All Day No ty

  7. #37
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by ʙʟᴜᴇ View Post


    You can do a lot through C++ Programming & .NET
    I suggest rethinking not trying.
    .NET is only useful for windows

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123